I recently flew Air France BOS
and Delta CDG
. Here is what I can tell you about Delta:
1. Check-in is with Air France, so no difference there.
2. Security is much more intrusive on Delta... a more detailed interview, many passengers have a detailed frisking (combing through your hair, hands on your crotch, etc.)
3. Food was actually pretty good on Delta. The bread was awful, but everything else was surprisingly edible.
4. Delta charges for wine. The wine isn't bad, but you have to pay for it.
5. The crew were nowhere near as friendly as the cabin crew on Air France. BUT... they were professional, organized, and helpful if asked.
6. Delta's 767s do not have in-seat video in economy class. This is only available on Delta's 777s or on Air France.
7. Seat comfort--in my opinion--is identical.
8. Immigration, Customs, agricultural inspection, and mandatory TSA
security for arriving passengers in Cincinnati tends to be far lengthier and intrusive than in larger US Airports (JFK
, Newark, Atlanta, and others.) I avoid international arrivals into Cincinnati. It's pretty awful.