BOEING787
Topic Author

Kingfisher Air's Livery - Picture Released

Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:15 pm

Kingfisher Air (indian LCC) has released a picture of their new livery on its A320. They have ordered four of the type with options on eight more.

BandA

RE: Kingfisher Air's Livery - Picture Released

Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Looks sweet from what I can see... I hope we can get a bigger picture than that...

IMHO, Way better than any other Indian Airliner (AirIndia, Indian Airlines, Jet, Sahara)
"They [Terrorists] never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - GWB

swissgabe

Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:14 am

Livery looks "cool" to me.

Do they sell their beer on board or give it for free of charge?
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok

B747-437B

Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:17 am

Do they sell their beer on board or give it for free of charge?

Kingfisher has neither a license to sell tickets, nor an operating certificate, nor aircraft, nor a management team, nor a business plan.

All they have is Vijay Mallya, Parvez Damania and a host of models standing around looking pretty while placing an order for Airbuses to be delivered some time in the future.

I think the minor details like the price of beer on board are far less important than the bigger picture!  Big grin
"The A340-300 may boast a long range, but the A340 is underpowered" -- Robert Milton, CEO - Air Canada

jasepl

Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:26 am

I think the minor details like the price of beer on board are far less important than the bigger picture!

Now Sean, you know beer is GOOD! And if Mallya manages to hand it for free, its even BETTER! Kingfisher may not have a license or certification etc etc, but they do have the hotties... And almost as important as the beer they actually managed to place an order!

Don't see much of that happening in these parts now do we?

BandA

Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:30 am

Sean,

So Kingfisher Air is nothing but hype?

Well... I am dissapointed, That livery does look hot though... as do I am sure their "models" you all are talking about  Wink/being sarcastic
"They [Terrorists] never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - GWB

miamix707

Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:38 am

The models might be hot but this looks like any other flying billboard except the tail reminds me of that new airline Etihad.

Looks like a flying beer or am I missing the point that kingfisher IS an Indian beer? lol...