Blackbird1331
Topic Author

"lax" Preview On USA Channel

Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:01 am

USA Channel just ran a program on NBC fall show previews. LAX was the first preview. It was composed of about fourty 3 second clips. Best clip? Some idiot standing on the runway saying, "come to me, come to me", to an incoming aircraft, as he waves his arms as the guys on the ground usually do to signal pilots to keep coming straight ahead. They use the word bomb. I wonder if they were talking about the reviews. And there may have been a foreshadowing from the producers when someone, presumably in the control tower says, "shut it down, shut the whole thing down".

Cameras shoot pictures. Guns shoot people. They have the guns.

OPNLguy

RE: "lax" Preview On USA Channel

Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:13 am

Sounds about as realistic and stupid as the "stack 'em, pack 'em, and rack 'em" comment made in Die Hard II....  Insane
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

ramerinianair

RE: "lax" Preview On USA Channel

Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:36 am

In the age of reality shows, it seemed not like a reality show at all. It's more of a comedy as it seems to me. It will be funny, especially having an extensive backround in aviation!!!
SR
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!