LH423
Topic Author

Stabbing At Bos!

Sat Feb 26, 2000 1:15 pm

This afternoon a small accident in the area of Boston called Dorchester, a small accident on a main boulevard escalated into a car chase which eventually ended up at Logan Airport.

A small fender-bender on Washington St. turned into violent road rage, this afternoon when two vehicles got involved in a minor accident, and ensued in a chase through Boston. The two cars eventually ended up at Logan Airport's Terminal B, when one man, apparently trying to get help, got out of his car, and was stabbed by the other man. The guy got back into his car, and sped off and is still at large tonight.

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

MERLIN

RE: Stabbing At Bos!

Sat Feb 26, 2000 1:55 pm

man i was in Boston the 25-31 of last yr, did the Victim survive?????
"Aviation & Black hole carry same effect,once any where near it you're bound to get sucked in".

N754PR

Sat Feb 26, 2000 2:06 pm

Only in the States !!!!!

Daryl
Bush, your a sad, sad man.

deltairlines

Sun Feb 27, 2000 12:32 am

The victim is currently in critical condition at MGH today (according to Channel 7 Boston). One suspect was arrested last night, and the other is at large.

Jeff

Sun Feb 27, 2000 12:42 pm

I was just in BOS today. Flew ORD-BOS for some live lobsters. Good thing I wasnt there at the wrong time...

AIRFORCE1

Tue Feb 29, 2000 11:31 pm

Lived in Boston...LOVED IT! But, anyone who lives there knows to stay away from Dorchester. Back in the 1920's it was the place to be but now....Bad News!!

Also, roadrage is a problem ther because of the traffic conjestion. Hope they hang the bastard. I have no use for people like that!

VirginA340

Wed Mar 01, 2000 11:58 am

We've already got enough problems at the airport with terrorists, air rage, lousy service at certain airlines, and people stealing your luggage. I say enough is enough. Tie the bastard and his accomplace on the main runway and let a 200 ton 747-400 run over the bastards. This should go for all people thinking that it's ok to endanger the lives of other people because of a minor problem like a fender bender. If this had happened in EWR or JFK the airport police, Port Authority of NJ and NY as well as the New York City Police Department and Newark Police Departments would turn them into swiss cheese before they can get back into their car.
"FUIMUS"

LH423
Topic Author

Wed Mar 01, 2000 12:03 pm

VirginA340, do you have some unresolved aggression problems. No offence I only mean it humourously, but thats some strong stuff. I agree, that peolple like that have some severe complexes, like that women who shot/killed a women after she cut her off. Anyways, really, a 747, I think a 737 would suffice 

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wed Mar 01, 2000 3:00 pm

I LOVE VirginA340's thread!!! In my opinion, people who commit such atrocious acts are no better than Adolf Hitler or that sicko cannibal Jeff Dahmer! Maybe that's a bit extreme...My point is that anyone who's done such a violent act of road rage should be hunted down mercilessly by the cops or other law enforcement people and be BANNED from driving for LIFE!! They impose such things on repeat drunk drivers who's killed some innocent child or a man who's left behind a wife and a kid or two. Or on those who's commited an act of air rage, endangering the lives those onboard an a/c! But why not on terrorists and road rage perps?

Even as a Canadian, I'm well aware of how serious crimes can get. Although Canada is a generally safer place than the US, don't think that you could get away scot-free walking in the middle of central Toronto or the Hastings Street area in Vancouver (a friend of mine got stabbed and mugged there a few years ago) in the middle of the night! There are even places in Edmonton where I wouldn't dare go out to after 11 pm! My apartment entrance doors are locked after 11 pm and a security guard is often there, too. Air rage can be just as bad! Recently, a woman passenger caused trouble on an AC A319 going from YEG to YYZ, so she got arrested upon disembarking.

AIRFORCE1

Thu Mar 02, 2000 10:55 pm

How about putting him behind an F-16 and hit the afterburner. That would leave a mark.

VirginA340

Fri Mar 03, 2000 1:18 pm

Better yet; lets tie them both to the tails of two 747s each taking off in the oppostie directions to different destinations with passengers and employees cheering on at their expense. This should teach criminals to commit crimes on airport property infront of die hard airline fans like myself.
"FUIMUS"