ramerinianair

CO Checkin Questions

Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:22 pm

I looked at CO.com and I searched but I couldn't find anything. They really need to do something about the search function-it is crappy. Anyway, I have a few questions.
1.) When you checkin online, can you take different seats?(I'm looking to take Premier seats)
2.) Can you choose the the Premium seats at a self service kiosk?
3.) Is CO still running the free headset promotion- if so when does it end.
4.) Can you check bags online for a flight out of ISP?
5.) If you checkin online and want to move your seats later, can you at a self svc checkin kiosk at the Airport?
Thanks in advance,
SR
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!

NWAIAH

RE: CO Checkin Questions

Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:28 pm

1.) When you checkin online, can you take different seats?(I'm looking to take Premier seats) Yes
2.) Can you choose the the Premium seats at a self service kiosk? Yes
3.) Is CO still running the free headset promotion- if so when does it end. Yes, probably for the rest of the year
4.) Can you check bags online for a flight out of ISP? Yes, then you may print your tags from a kiosk.
5.) If you checkin online and want to move your seats later, can you at a self svc checkin kiosk at the Airport? I dont think so.

COEWRNJ

Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:04 pm

"5.) If you checkin online and want to move your seats later, can you at a self svc checkin kiosk at the Airport? I dont think so."

But you could go up to a gate agent and ask them to swith your seats.

ramerinianair

Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:54 am

Cool! Thanks guys!!
It looks like I will be doing the online thing! I thinks that it is great that you can print bag tags at the self service kiosks! I checked in on DL's self serve machines and you still had to go over to the counter.
SR
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!

Cory6188

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:11 am

Let me clarify the bag tags - it isn't entirely self-serve for checking bags. When I was at DCA and had already checked in online, I didn't have to go to the regular counter to check bags, but an agent still had to weigh the bags and put the tags on them. The kiosks were set to the side of the ticket counter, perpendicular to the back wall. The agents came over from behind the counter to add the tags to the bags.