As announced during the conference call today:
1. Updating and upgrading customer products and services, including cabins and online functionality, and maintaining two-class service in mainline operations;
2. Redesigning Atlanta's hub operation to add more flights for greater customer choice and reliability while simultaneously reducing congestion;
3. Dehubbing Delta's Dallas/Ft. Worth operation and re-deploying those assets to grow hub operations in Atlanta, Cincinnati and Salt Lake City;
4. Adding 31 new nonstop flights to 19 additional destinations from key focus cities;
5. Growing Song, initially by 12 aircraft; -- Reducing fleet complexity by retiring at least four fleet types in
four years and increasing overall fleet utilization and efficiency;
6. Eliminating 6,000-7,000 jobs over the next 18 months, lowering management overhead costs by 15 percent, and reducing pay and benefits; and
7. Creating an Employee Reward Program to include equity, profit sharing and performance-based incentive payouts.
More details in this link.