1. The new First Class and Golden Club Class seats and inflight service will come online in Nov 2004.
2. The marketing and product launch details are being finalised with Priestman Goode - the cabin industrial designers - who are also working on the A380 launch (for Airbus) and was responsible for the launch of Lufthansa's and Virgin Atlantic's premium cabins. (sounds purty-good to me ).
3. Seatback e-mail, sms, multiplayer gaming and iXPlor (whatever that is) is also due to be launched in PhaseI of the launch this November.
4. Broadband and live television is being planned for PhaseII (if that occurs - I expect - but at least it is 'being planned')
5. New cabin service concepts, F&B and Menus, as well as Inflight equipment, are all on schedule and crew are due to begin retraining soon at the MAS Academy.
6. 21 new signature dishes are being planned as part of the revamp.
And here is a winner for all of us who were unsure about the fate of the A330 fleet...
7. The A330 fleet ARE to be included in the revamp and will feature new inflight entertainment - yay. This is despite the fleet currently receiving an update anyway with the new 2-class reconfiguration.
I wonder if MAS has a card up its sleeve and has its first newly configured 777 delivered in new colours too (...cf. new inflight equipment) since it would be a shame to have all this roll out in the current livery.
Photo © Alexander Kueh