BandA
Topic Author

Search Your Flight Number On Google

Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:23 am

I am sure that this does NOT work with every single Flight number out there but most of them that I have tried worked.

When you search your flight number... it gives you quick links to track the flight. Just like when you enter a UPS/FEDEX tracking number in google.

For Example: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=jl011&btnG=Search

When I searched for JL011 it gave me quick links to track the flight.

Ok so maybe this is not really all the exciting of a news but still I thought I'd mention it.  Big thumbs up

If this post does not belong in this thread - I apologize.

"They [Terrorists] never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - GWB

hz747300

RE: Search Your Flight Number On Google

Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:27 am

If this post does not belong in this thread - I apologize.

Rampant Paranoia has hit the boards!

I tried an AA flight number at random because I cannot remember the flights I am taking. Anyhoo, one of the first listings includes a choice to track the flight on www.fboweb.com.

Neat! Thanks!
Keep on truckin'...

geoffm

Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:51 am

Mentioned some time ago, but well worth mentioning again! Google does some great things - calculator being very useful!

Just for a laugh (yes, this has been doing the rounds too)... type in "miserable failure" and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

Geoff M.

BandA
Topic Author

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:41 am

Geoff,

You dont really need the "miserable" part... thought I know what you mean  Wink/being sarcastic

"They [Terrorists] never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - GWB