At the airport I was approached by someone from a new startup airline to take a survey regarding my travel habits in exchange for being entered into a drawing for free tickets once they startup.
After taking this survey, I received this e-mail asking for my opinion on the name they would start service with:
1. What is your initial reaction to the name MOXY Air for an international airline? (visual)
2. What do you associate with the word “moxie”?
I. Start-up, low-fare international airline flying between the U.S. and Europe.
. Our name must represent us as a modern, stylish, and sexy airline with an edge.
. We are different by the unique choices we offer to customize your experience.
a. Value, comfort, flexible choices, conistently low international fares.
b. Honest and fair airline, no cheating the customer.
. In short, we represent a change in the way people will travel internationally.
3. Would MOXY Air be a good name for this airline based on the information provided?
a. Does it convey international flavor and experience?
b. Modern, stylish, sexy, unique, classy, hip, personable, exotic, high-tech, intelligent, confident, sophisticated, friendly, desirable, engaging, vibrant/edgy?
c. Portray value, comfort, flexibility, simplicity, economical, honest/fair?
4. How about the following names:
a. Plum Air
b. Flirt Air
c. Max Air
d. Minx Air
e. Maverick Air
f. Magnet Airways
g. Revolution air
h. Will airways
i. Mod Airways
j. in airways -or- n|air
k. Mojo Jet
l. Shift Airways
m. METTLE AIRWAYS
5. Would you fly the airline described above regardless of the name?
6. Does this airline fit with other international airlines? Does it sound like an airline?
7. Do you have any opposition to the MOXY Air name for this airline?
This airline sounds like it will be an industry revolutionary.
I replied and basically said I liked 'MOXY', though I did like (j) a lot.
What do you guys think? Anyone else passing through IAD
take the survey or speak with this airline?