hydargos

Suggestion For A Flight To Nyc

Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:41 am

Hi
I'm going to new york in december i usually flight first with ba ( executive club member) but now i'm going to try another airline..
these are the options..
lh first vce -fra/muc jfk
af first vce cdg-jfk
ib first vce-mad-jfk
az business vce-mxp-jfk
kl business vce-ams-jfk
os business vce-vie-jfk

unfortunately l's has suspended the flight to zero

what do you suggest??
thanks in advance
Giovanni

Venezuela747

RE: Suggestion For A Flight To Nyc

Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:00 am

I have heard VS upper class suite is very nice, but then I donno how you can make your way fro VCE to LHR without using another airline
ROLL TIDE!!!

Arniepie

Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:14 am

Why not try Finnair?
I flew them a couple of times on there Asia routes and was always very satisfied.
I think they still fly there MD11 on the vantaa-JFK routes ,these days something exotic.
You can also use al the One-World lounges.
[edit post]

PanAm747

Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:28 am

Hello Giovanni -

A question for you - how many airports have you transited in Europe? I think most international airlines are you going to give you fairly good service, but you might want to consider which airport is going to be the easiest to connect through.

AZ will give you a domestic-to-international connection, whereas the others will require international-to-international connections. I have heard horror stories about some transfers at LHR, but I do not know firsthand.

Best of luck to you!!
Pan Am:The World's Most Experienced Airline - P(oor) S(ailor's) A(irline): San Diego's Hometown Airline-Catch Our Smile!

prosa

Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:26 am

Why not DL's nonstop VCE-JFK?
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"