Crosswind
Topic Author

Skyservice/First Choice Airways Winter Leases

Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:21 am

Thought you might be interested in the details of this year's winter leases from First Choice Airways to Skyservice;

The agreement goes back to 2 FCA A320s this year, plus C-GJUQ will be returning to Canadian soil.

There is a significant increase in the number of B757s being used by Skyservice this winter - no less than 6 FCA 757s will be spending the winter in Canda.

Last year 4 First Choice and 1 MyTravel 757 were used, and by the sounds of it there will be an ex-MyTravel B757 again together with possibly some B767s.

Details are as follows with provisional bases;

B757
G-OOBB
C-GTBB
YYC

G-OOBG
C-FOBG
YEG/YXE

G-OOBH
C-FUBH
YVR

G-OOOC
C-FTDV
YYZ

G-OOOK
C-FLOK
YYZ

G-OOOZ
C-GOOZ
YYZ

A320
G-OOAS
C-GTDG
YWG

G-OOAT
C-GTDH
YUL

N/A
C-GJUQ
YYZ

As always most of the leases run from December to March/April

Hope this information is of interest.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © John Higgins - AirTeamImages

Look after them - we want 'em back!

Regards
CROSSWIND

Cessnapimp

RE: Skyservice/First Choice Airways Winter Leases

Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:53 am

Wow, I had no idea there were so many FCA 757's coming our way for the winter; Nuno, looks like you got your work cut out for ya! Should be interesting stuff. Thanks for the interesting info crosswind, much appreciated.

Funny how the Brit and Canadian reg's resemble each other on the 757. I guess it's more economical to paint three letters rather than 5. Hehehe.

Good stuff; love the 757's.

Greg

captaingomes

Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:49 am

Greg, you are right, there will be lots of work as a result of the increased fleet size! But I'm looking forward to it.  Smile

Crosswind, thanks a lot for the info. You always make fantastic contributions to airliners.net.

I'm looking forward to the return of the My Travel A320 with Canadian registration C-FZAZ, as shown below. This aircraft has the new-style LCD flightdeck, as in the A340-500's and 600's.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/491177/L
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

captaingomes

Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:50 am

ooops, I meant to include the pic instead of the link, so here goes ...

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Grant Feggi

"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster