UNDAEROSPACE
Topic Author

The Nerve Of Delta!

Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:40 am

Hey all what's going on well I have to say Delta has some nerve for doing this to me and my family we are booked for a flight to FL on Halloween weekend and we are not able to travel because my grandma is extremely sick and shies not able to travel we got a doctors note and everything and they wont even give us a credit ???What's the deal with this I think this is absurd?

airtran737

RE: The Nerve Of Delta!

Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:44 am

Non refundable ticket. That's what you get when you fly coach. It's a raw deal for the passenger, but DL has to enforce their contract of carriage.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

UNDAEROSPACE
Topic Author

Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:46 am

Right but if theres going to be a death in the family and shes not gonna last that long. The same thing happend last year with Delta and the refunded the ticket.

access-air

Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:59 am

You can only get a refund if it iscertain that she is going to die.....like pulling life support or if she actually does die....then a refund is in order, As long as she lives....the ticket is 100% non refundable and can only be reused at a later date...Period, end of story....And dont forget their obligatory $100 reuse fee....Oh and dont forget to cancel the reservation for her before she travels because now most major airlines have a policy that states that if you NO-SHOW for a flight and DONT cancel before deparure date, you forfeit the FULL VALUE of the ticket....So looks like you are ina pickle....

Access-Air
Remember, Wherever you go, there you are!!!!

UNDAEROSPACE
Topic Author

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:04 am

I don't know what I should do... I don't think there's anything else I can do.

geg2rap

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:22 am

Hi UNDAEROSPACE....you also have to call within 72 of flight....they aren't going to give you a refund 2 months out...so call couple days before your flight and you will get a CREDIT -$100 for future delta flights..(unless you bought a priceline or hotwire ticket in which case those are totally non-refundable for any reason) .this is pretty similar across the board with all legacy airlines....except AS which charges $50 airlines make you pay for flexibility
GEG2RAP

lnglive1011yyz

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:44 am

Can anyone say "me" generation?

Just another clear example of someone not doing their OWN investigation into the rules and regulations behind the purchase of something.

Buyer beware.

Get over it.

Sorry about the circumstances and your grandmother, however.

1011yyz
Pack your bags, we're going on a sympathy trip!

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:53 am

The Nerve Of Delta! The Nerve Of American! The Nerve Of Continental! The Nerve Of Southwest! The Nerve Of Jetblue! The Nerve Of Northwest! The Nerve Of United!

If you purchased a non refundable ticket, you can cx your rez and use the credit for future flights, minus a $100 change fee.

This is only waived in a bereavement situation, and as has been mentioned, needs to be done no greater than a week before departure.

If airlines allowed people to change their $59 tickets for any reason they wanted, whenever they wanted, there would be no airlines.

How do you know she wont be better by next month?

Let's hope she is.

B

OttoPylit

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:54 am

Delta will give you a refund if:

1. She does die, which lets hope she doesn't.

2. She recieves a doctor's note shortly before the flight that she is unable to travel.

Then, you are allowed a refund. Otherwise, there is nothing Delta can do. As you said before, Delta did it before. Well, if they did it before, why wouldn't they do it now, especially when it is policy to do so. Just follow the same procedures that you did before, and a refund will be in order.
I don't have a microwave, but I do have a clock that occasionally cooks shit.

yyz717

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:57 am

DL is in serious financial difficulty. It is appropriate that they stick to their no-refund policy for tickets bought under that arrangement.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

JBLUA320

Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:07 am

Interesting... though I guess sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you dont.

We had a scheduled trip to Florida (we have a house in FLL) for September 16th weekend, and booked the dirt cheap fares- $115 round trip per person on Continental.

My dad was a week later diagnosed with early prostate cancer and was given a surgery date of 9/22, which was too close to the vacation return date since there was preop stuff to be done.

A quick call to Continental, and the reservation was cancelled and refunded in the form of a credit, along with a sympathy card a week later from Continental HQ wishing him well.

That said, what Delta or any airline puts in their contract, is fair game. Some things in life you dont plan for, and unfortunately, the airlines dont plan for them either. That doesnt, however, mean that you are entitled for a refund, even if the circumstance that cancelled your trip is out of your control.

JBLUA320

PS- My dads surgery went well, and he is going to be just fine  Laugh out loud

EA CO AS

Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:15 am

FWIW, a doctor's note does not automatically make a customer exempt from the rules of the contract (and that's what the airline ticket is - a contract) entered into with the air carrier.

When you purchased tickets, you had choices - buy expensive tickets that have flexibility for changes and refunds at any time, or buy cheap tickets and hope everything goes according to plan.

You took the cheap option - and hey, most people do - rolled the dice, and LOST. Take your lumps and move on. It's inappropriate for you to complain about DL sticking to the terms of the agreement you entered into just because your personal situation has changed.

Put it this way - how would you feel if DL came to you and said, "Remember that $250.00 ticket we sold you? Well, we need more money, so now we're changing the terms and you now owe us $100.00 more to take the same flights you've already got tickets for," ? Wouldn't THAT be unfair?

Well, that's essentially what you're saying to DL - "my situation has changed, so give me my money back."

BZZT. Wrong.

Sorry. And I hope your grandmother recovers soon.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

jhooper

Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:24 am

Wow I cant begin to tell you how much people like you bother me! Why would it be Delta's fault that your grandma is sick? You said that this has happened before, if you know that grandma gets sick a lot and might die before flight you should know that you have to buy a REFUNDABLE ticket. I cannot feel sorry for you at all you knew the rules before you bought the ticket and you decided to buy the cheapest ticket that you could find and now you have to deal with what you get. Delta has already given you one freebie when they let you do it the first time, now you get what you deserve! And please don't blame the airline or the reps that you have to talk to for your mistake.

Let's hope you never score a job in a service industry;At least not until you learn the definition of T-A-C-T.  Pissed
Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.

B4REAL

Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:42 am

Don't blame it on the airline, blame it on your cheap A$$ fare.

Call back, but take the approach that the Hurricane has messed up your plans.
B4REAL, spelled like it sounds

Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:47 am

Call back, but take the approach that the Hurricane has messed up your plans.

Wont work. Travel needs to start no later then 30SEP for any courtesy due to the hurricane.

B

DeltaAgent1

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:11 am

undaerospace, What city are you originating in? Email me. & Did you simply call reservations, or did you speak with someone at the airport? Hopefully you bought your ticket from Delta & not from an internet travel site.

jetdeltamsy

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:36 am

what nerve? you bought a cheap ticket. those are the rules. ever hear of trip insurance? deal with it.
Tired of airline bankruptcies....EA/PA/TW and finally DL.

UNDAEROSPACE
Topic Author

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:48 am

If you were a CSA i would give you a big fat F.

padcrasher

Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:01 am

Let's not go overboard here either. If someone dies, Delta will refund the ticket. Also the ticket more than likely has a $100 change fee. So you do not lose the entire amount if you use the ticket within one year. Different dates, different destinations OK, but the ticket must remain in the same name/s.

DeltaMD11

Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:04 am

And if I were a CSA and were grading you on your duty to oblige to the rules of a contract you would get a big fat F! People can't bend over backwards, especially in a contractual situation. My advice is next time stick with refundable tickets and you won't have a worry in the world. I would maybe try contacting DL again to figure something out to better your situation. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will have pity. However, don't expect them to do backflips for you on a cheapie ticket.

Otherwise, my deepest sympathies to you and your family in light of your grandmother's disposition. I hope that things work out for the best.

FLY DELTA JETS

[Edited 2004-09-26 02:11:28]
Too often we ... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

avion

Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:13 am

Hi

Why dont u bring this issue to customer care? Write them a letter or e-Mail stating your case and if youre lucky theyll understand.

Tom

VgnAtl747

Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:20 am

I didn't read all the replies, just the first couple but in actuality, coach isn't just coach. For every flight there are multiple fares, which is how it's possible that you don't always pay the same as the person sitting next to you. The lower the fare the more restrictions there are such as non-upgradable, non-refundable, non-transferable, etc.

That's the price you pay if you buy a cheaper ticket... and its not Delta, all airlines do the same thing.
Work Hard. Fly Right. Continental Airlines

chicago757

Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:55 am

We have the same policy here at ATA. I go through it with a lot of customers. Unfortunately, thats how the contracts of carriage go. Many of the other airlines are the same way.
Go White Sox!!!!

chgoflyer

Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:07 pm

Oh the nerve! They should shoot the chairman.. fire the employees and close the company. Man give it up.. we all know cheap fares are non refundable. Let it go.
Will someone please wake me up in 4 years

ramerinianair

Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:55 pm

My mother had to have surgery on a cancerous growth. Because of the operation, she couldn't fly. I had no note from a doctor and both Song and Spirit we accomodating. We did have to pay the small difference in the fare but, they waved the $25 fee per ticket!
SR
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!

Falcon84

Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:00 pm

You bought a cheap, non-refundable ticket. Try asking about, or reading the rules next time. Airlines have rules, and you obviously didn't know that.
Work Right, Fly Hard

baw716

Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:58 pm

UNDAEROSPACE and all others,
First, I am very sorry to learn of your grandmother's illness. My mother very nearly died this last week due to complications from surgery, so I have some idea how you may feel.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of those who are stating the airline's case are correct. An airline ticket is a contract between you and the airline. When you purchased that ticket, you agreed to the terms of the contract, even if you did not read it or understood the terms.

Delta entered into a contract with you to carry you from point a to b on a certain date and time. When you cancelled your reservation, you didn't keep your part of the deal.

The provisions of the contract allow you, under certain circumstances, to use the value of your ticket toward the purchase of another ticket, plus any change fee associated with the exchange of the ticket you currently hold. In the USA, there are no provisions for refund or cancellations due to the illness of a family member.

Why are the rules so tight? 1) The closer to departure you cancel, the greater the likelihood that the airline cannot resell the seat. If your seat goes empty, then the airline takes a loss twice: Once for entering into a contract with you at a fare that is lower than their operating costs and twice, because you will probably purchase another ticket at a fare at which they still will not make money, even with the change fees and difference in fare. After all, it is better for you to lose a little money than the entire value of your ticket (in most cases).

2) More importantly, the tightness of these rules has a great deal to do with the type of ticket you purchased. If you choose to purchase a deeply discounted fare, you are agreeing to accept the rules pertaining to that fare as a condition of the contract of carriage between you and the airline. Had you purchased a regular coach fare ticket, you would have been entitled to a full refund of the price of your ticket. However, the fare would have been significantly higher. This is the entire premise of airline pricing; the less you pay, the more restrictions are placed on your travel.

While we may argue that this is patently unfair, the reality is that if we demand a $99.00 ticket to fly from LA to New York, then we have to accept the rules associated with that ticket. Were airlines to do away with all the restrictions, the fares we would pay would be so much higher that the industry would literally implode from the drop in traffic demand. This has implications that are far greater than any one person or an individual situation, no matter how difficult that situation may be.

With all of this said, I would like to offer you two pieces of advice for the future:

1) Use a travel agent. Preferably, a travel consultant, one who you pay for services and works for you and not a seller of travel who works for a commission. As airlines have done away with commissions, travel agents have moved to charging a fee for selling an airline ticket. Sometimes, they buy their tickets net and mark them up. In most cases, you won't know that and they will attempt to place you on carriers with whom they have the best pricing for them to make money. While there is nothing wrong with this concept, the key is, will they help when things go wrong or are they competent enough to do so? Some will, some won't.

The critical difference is that a consultant will help you in situations like yours, by asking you if there are any situations that may arise that cause you to change your travel plans (before your travel), or work with you and the airline to mitigate the loss you will incur as a result of your particular situation. Searching for a good travel consultant is like searching for an interior designer or a great hair dresser. Hopefully, some day, we will be considered like doctors and lawyers, but that is very far off.

In any case, working with a travel agent is better than buying online. Some advice is better than no advice and you will get just that--NO ADVICE--when you buy a ticket over the internet.

2) Purchase trip cancellation insurance. Usually, trip cancellation insurance will provide you a full refund in the event you cancel for reasons of family death or illness. It is necessary, however, to weigh the risk of paying the premium against any potential risk of cancellation.

A rule of thumb that I use is that if your policy costs more than 15% of the total cost of your travel, then you are probably paying too much for insurance, IF there are no factors which may cause you to cancel that would fall under the provision of the policy.

If there are such factors which could cause you to cancel, then even if the insurance costs you 50% of the price of your trip, then it is worth it, because you will be money ahead by getting a refund back on half of your money, which will in some cases be less than what you would have to pay to use your ticket toward future travel.

In the case of travel insurance, you MUST use a competent travel consultant to sit down and analyze your situation to determine what kind of policy will serve your needs. While most policies are similar, they are not the same and they do not cost the same.

I can appreciate your anger at Delta for their policies. I also understand the policies of the airline in this regard and until there is fundamental change in the travel purchase behavior of the consumer, the reality is that this type of policy will continue to exist.

The only thing you can do is as a consumer is to get educated about your rights and responsibilities and view travel as an investment that you must protect. The lower the price, the more the restrictions, the greater risk. The reward for you is travel at a price far below the cost of the airline to carry you from point a to b. The alternative is to purchase a much higher fare, giving you much more flexibility, but not providing a very good return on your travel dollar.

The purchase of travel insurance gives you some protection of your investment, but at a price. Ultimately, the decision you make will be a calculated risk. It is therefore important to make certain you are as educated as possible, so that you have a better chance of getting a return on your travel dollar.

As a travel consultant and former airline manager, I do charge for my services. However, my clients have come to understand that with the level of experience I have in airline travel, they receive a significant benefit, especially when things go wrong. I can only suggest that you can find someone you can trust to provide you the best advice, thereby further insuring that the investment you make in travel is a wise one. Remember, at the end of the day, the decision is yours.

I hope you find this advice useful and that you will be able to recover a good portion of your travel investment the next time you travel. If you wish to discuss further on the side, please contact me directly. Otherwise, my prayers are with you for the recovery of your grandmother. This ultimately is the best outcome of all.

Kind regards,
Dave - baw716
David L. Lamb, fmr Area Mgr Alitalia SFO 1998-2002, fmr Regional Analyst SFO-UAL 1992-1998

jetdeltamsy

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:42 pm

undaerospace,

it's all about the contract you entered into when you purchased the ticket from delta.

the contract is designed to maximize the potential for making money for delta.

delta has literally hundreds of employees working 3 shifts a day, 7 days a week handling complaints like this. every airline endures the same.

you may say that it's "better" customer service to allow changes in these circumstances. nearly all carriers do offer more flexible fares that allow these kinds of changes, including delta. for the rock-bottom price, you get the least number of options.

life is about money. contracts are about making money. the fine print can kill you! that's just the way it is out there.

chalk it up to a learning experience.

thanks for choosing delta. we appreciate your business.

Tired of airline bankruptcies....EA/PA/TW and finally DL.

andrewuber

Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:10 pm

Furthermore, DL is in no position to give out refunds at every customers demand. Yes, it is an unfortunate situation you're in, but without and extreme circumstance, DL is cannot give up much cash. A non-refundable ticket is just that - non refundable.

I have personally lost several tickets due to this policy, it just happens. I bought a ticket on WN in 2000, and was unable to use it. By the time I was back in the United States, that credit amount had "expired", and there was nothing they could do for me. I got over it. It was about $250 though!
I'd rather shoot BAD_MOTIVE

L-188

Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:16 pm

delta has literally hundreds of employees working 3 shifts a day, 7 days a week handling complaints like this. every airline endures the same.

Ahhh yes the customer no-service department.

What country are they in and do they even speak english.....jive english doesn't count.

Everybody is correct that Delta is well within it's contract authority.

You and your family are also well in your authority to never fly with them again if they don't budge from that contract.

My advice is that you exercise that authority.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

jc2354

Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:01 pm

JBLUA320 (reply 10 above) gave us the best example of not only following the rules, but appreciating the situation of it's customers:

"A quick call to Continental, and the reservation was cancelled and refunded in the form of a credit, along with a sympathy card a week later from Continental HQ wishing him well." POW!!

The customer got to keep the ticket, the airline got to keep the money. Everybody was happy.

Basically the same situation, two different airlines, two separate outcomes.
If not now, then when?

Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:54 pm

Excellent post Baw716.

L-188, damn bro, I didn't think I would have to argue with you about airlines as well as politics, but here goes...

Ahhh yes the customer no-service department. What country are they in and do they even speak english.....jive english doesn't count.

As someone who works in airline customer service, I take offense to those comments. Not only are they incorrect, but racist. The people I work with are nothing but professional at all levels.

Everybody is correct that Delta is well within it's contract authority. You and your family are also well in your authority to never fly with them again if they don't budge from that contract. My advice is that you exercise that authority.

Sure he's free to do that. He's free to go to another airline that will do the exact same thing. Do you know how many times a day I hear someone wanna get out of paying fees for one reason or another? Multiply that by the thousands of other employees and you might get a better idea of why it's just not realistic to do that every time someone gives you an excuse.

About this line of BS "I won't fly XYZ Airlines anymore". You can say "exercise that authority" all you want. The reality is if he goes to ABC Airlines from now on, someone at ABC is going thru the same situation, and will never fly them again, and comes to XYZ. You win some, you lose some. It's just one big revolving door. Also it's a bunch of crap because you know if the fare is low enough, and the times are right, you'll be back.

I would like to make the argument that not waiving the fees is good customer service. It shows consistency, and I think that's one big thing passengers look for in an airline. How is it fair that Delta waived it for him, but not the next person? How about if Delta didn't waive it for him, he flew anyway and started chatting up the person next to him only to find that person gave the "I'm sick" excuse and got his fees waived? He'd blow his top, and rightfully so. Rules are rules. Airlines do not make them a secret, and they shouldn't be flamed for sticking to them.

A quick call to Continental...The customer got to keep the ticket, the airline got to keep the money. Everybody was happy. Basically the same situation, two different airlines, two separate outcomes.

Um, no. Same situation, same outcome. The ticket is non refundable If you cancel, you get a credit for future travel. Delta would do the exact same thing. This is industry standard.

UNDAEROSPACE, I take it you're a rookie traveler, but it seems like you have learned your lesson. In the future, I encourage you to ask questions, and be more positive. You got ripped on in this thread because of the negative tone of your original post. People feed off of that and give it back. This stuff like "If you were a CSA I'd give you an F" needs to stop. When you come off like you did, there's people on here who aren't "on the clock" and don't have to put it politely. If you would have been a little more constructive, you'd find that there are tons of industry professionals on here who would have been more than happy to help you out in a more positive manner.

I understand this was an upsetting situation for you, but remember, you get out of these things what you put into them.

B

[Edited 2004-09-26 16:03:59]

[Edited 2004-09-26 16:04:29]

L-188

Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:19 pm

Hey Non-Rev-King.

As someone who works in airline customer service, I take offense to those comments. Not only are they incorrect, but racist. The people I work with are nothing but professional at all levels.

You realize that I do charter quotes and deal with irate passengers too?

As far as the racist part goes....Not really, although I do see where people could take the generic "What Country" term I used and write in "India" or "Malaysia". However I do note that even in the US a lot of these call centers are located in places where, lets just say the pool might not have the same level of skill as other pools might. I note that when I was at UND going to school there was a company that was set up in an old grocery store across the street from the campus (RYAN Hall BTW). Call center jobs in this country tend to be low paying, particually if they are farmed out to a contractor.

The Customer-No-Service is a term I stole from Clark Howards consumer complaint show, and generally referes to these call in centers, where every operater has a script they are supposed to work from and can't deviate from. Which in many ways makes them less then useful for conflict resoulution.

I would like to make the argument that not waiving the fees is good customer service. It shows consistency, and I think that's one big thing passengers look for in an airline. How is it fair that Delta waived it for him, but not the next person? How about if Delta didn't waive it for him, he flew anyway and started chatting up the person next to him only to find that person gave the "I'm sick" excuse and got his fees waived? He'd blow his top, and rightfully so. Rules are rules. Airlines do not make them a secret, and they shouldn't be flamed for sticking to them.

I don't have an issue with anything in that statement.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

ua777222

Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:16 am

I think that you will in the end get your refund. As stated before you can't get a refund 1 month before your actual flight. Give it some time and stress the urgency of this refund within a week of travel. I am not an airline employee but I have been in the situation of a family matter and have been told that they won't refund the ticket and after waiting and returning with a bit more force (the nice kind) and factual reasoning they were more than glad to refund the ticket.

In the end if this does not work write them a letter. Yes this may seem like it will just be added to "the pile" but if you are a loyal traveler with DL the last thing they want to do, esp. during these times, is drive away passengers. I am an extremely freq. flyer for UA and had a passenger in first who was so outrageous I took a seat in the back. They told me at the airport that they were not able to refund the ticket and that I could take it up with their CS. Wrote a letter and provided a copy of my ticket stub/members card and in the mail I had a votcher for a free domestic first class ticket with no restrictions.

Just play your cards right and in the end screw the ticket and realize that your family is way more important than any non-refundable ticket.

Good luck my friend.

Thanks again.

UA777222
"It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

burnsie28

Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:28 am

This complaint is coming from the kid who says he deserves higher service because he thinks he paid full fare coach ticket to GFK. He also whines that NW is the only one who serves GFK, trust me if other airlines thought they could get anything out of GFK im sure they would, but they cant. Anyone up in GFK is lucky they even have an airline willing to come there. NW doesnt have to serve GFK.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:06 am

The Customer-No-Service is a term I stole from Clark Howards consumer complaint show, and generally referes to these call in centers, where every operater has a script they are supposed to work from and can't deviate from. Which in many ways makes them less then useful for conflict resoulution.

Clark Howard is a fountain of misinformation, and I can assure you the only place airline rez agents read from scripts is his mind.

B

richierich

Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:29 am

Holy Mackarel!
I actually agree with NRK and even OttoPyltt here.

Delta is not the bad guy for enforcing these rules. I suppose it could have been any airline where you purchased a non-refundable ticket. Delta needs to protect themselves for this revenue and these were the rules that you purchased the ticket under. It is totally a contractual relationship at this point - the only reason DL would give your money back would be if grandma passes (as OP said, lets hope not.) And even this is because of the bad press that could generated if they didn't.
None shall pass!!!!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos