here the answers to your questions:
1. Occupation is heigh because of these reasons:
- it is the only choice on connection if you have connections "behind" Spain
- it is mostly the cheapest
- the is a market, especially in Spain, that likes flying IB
because it´s their airline and they don´t like UX
has a good mileage program within OneWorld
has the best network in Southamerica and good SPA agreements within the countries
makes profit because of:
- points mentioned above and
- giving the people what they paid for (cheap tickets, basic service)
Point two is completeley OK
. You have a good Business at normal fares, people get what they pay for. Nobody can expect the best service at the lowest fares !
3. Planes are full just because so far in terms of marketing everything has been done correct.
So far my answers. So in this terms you can be proud of IB
. You can show that pride, but be nice to the people - no matter where they come from !
And here we come to Dantiger
Both are right ! We should all try to be nice and smile
You don´t know me and in this case I was nice. I am also in this business and always try to be nice against my colleagues. Passengers not out of our business are different - I know. So in this case this was not the problem/reason. But you should both not forget that we are paid to serve (AND
to smile). That´s what we are paid for and we knew that when we started. And someone who is just nice to a client if he is nice to him is wrong in this business !
Old Equipment of S3. Right, it´s a shame. I don´t fly with them. Maybe a point I forgot above, IB
aircraft are new.