montenegro

A Fanny Story!

Sat Mar 04, 2000 12:15 am

Dear friends I have posted this few hours ago with a title "You HAVE to read this!" but someone removed it from the forum and as I think that this is nothing offensive and ugly I'm trying again:

Bying today my favorite airliners magazine called JP4 i read a story that made me laugh a lot and that I want to share with you:

Boarding to a SAAB 2000 of the Italian airliner MED-AIRLINES a passenger went into the panic attack in front of the plane. The FA concerned on what's happening step over the SAAB and went to the ground near the man.

"What's happening? how do you feel? can I help you?" she asked concerned.
"I, I, simply don't want to step into this rude and ancient prop-liner, no-way madam" he said pointing the finger to the brand new SAAB, "I want to fly safe, secure on a modern jet like that one" pointing the finger on the Turkish Caravelle on the other side.

Well, I know that maybe is not true but it is very fanny and true that people get into subjection in frontof a "prop-liner"

what do you think?

Thanks

Savo, Salerno, ITALIA

RE: A Fanny Story!

Sat Mar 04, 2000 5:24 am

Hi Savo

On holiday in Italy I read an issue of JP4. It was a really good magazine, even though I could understand very little, as my Italian is not good! (I am from England!) This is a funny story (it is spellt fUnny) and I cannot see why anyone would find it offensive.

Tom

Ilyushin96M

RE: A Fanny Story!

Sat Mar 04, 2000 5:53 am

Oh, that's great!!! LOL! Just a very excellent example of someone who thinks jets are safer than props, and who doesn't know modern from ancient.   Very funny!