leelaw

Spotting At Denver International Terminal

Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:31 am

I have a three hour layover at DEN on Monday (10/11/04), any suggestions for good spotting and photography locations within the terminal would be apprecited.

Thanx in Advance
Lex Ancilla Justitiae

leviticus

RE: Spotting At Denver International Terminal

Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:39 am

Denver is a rather difficult place, ask the guys in the Photography Forum they can give you more details.

burnsie28

Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:48 am

Well Denver has some pretty good windows as long as they dont have a reflection, my favorite is Terminal C, which is not a UA concourse, but has NW, AA, HP, US, DL, ATA, AS and maybe a couple others, if you head over to A, you can get on the Bridge to do some spotting, and right where the bridge starts at A there are a couple places that are kinda secluded in a little bit of a way that offers many of the pictures that you see on A.net from the bridge.

F9Widebody

Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:52 am

Go for ConcourseA, and go upstairs and stand on the bridge that goes to the main Terminal. You can see whole lot of Frontier Action. If your layover is in the evening / afternoon, good views of the LH 744 can be had through the window at the Concourse A McDonalds.

Regards
YES URLS in signature!!!

DIA

Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:13 am

F9Widebody has a very good spotting area he mentioned above, I'd agree. As for The Terminal itself, go outside onto the pax drop-off level (try both sides - you have the time!!). Now, for the Concourses: A, B, C offer varying photo opps. I'd go for B. It is the longest and if you go all the way to the west end. . .you can get some nice shots with the mountains in the background.

Being inside DIA is not the best location for photos, unless you're taking photos of a/c between the concourses or at the gates.

Have fun. . .and ride the train to all three concourses to check out the art of each center of the concourse. . .these are very neat - you can't miss it. Definately visit the main terminal too. . .you can't miss that with a three hour layover.

Ding! You are now free to keep supporting Frontier.