Sabena332
Topic Author

Alitalia's Embraer 170 Routes?

Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:55 am

Hello all,

I will probably book an AZ flight from DUS to DXB via MXP for December because their fares are incredible cheap and they allow me to collect miles via my AF Frequences Plus account.

Unfortunately is not clear which aircraft type will operate the DUS-MXP-DUS flights. Alitalia.com is showing "Embraer-135/145" for flight numbers AZ469 and AZ468 on December 5 and 12 respectively, but Amadeus is showing an "E70" for both flights.

So which reservation system is correct, AZ's or Amadeus? Has anyone more information about that?

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

matt777

RE: Alitalia's Embraer 170 Routes?

Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:21 am

I'll go with the Amedeus version.

Grazie per scegliere Alitalia, vi auguriamo un buon soggiorno, ARRIVEDERCI!  Big thumbs up

Sabena332
Topic Author

RE: Alitalia's Embraer 170 Routes?

Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:37 am

I'll go with the Amedeus version.

Let's hope it, the Embraer 170 is still missing in my "collection". I just booked the flights and tomorrow I will call the AZ office to reserve seats for us, I hope they can give me better information than the reservation systems.

Grazie per scegliere Alitalia, vi auguriamo un buon soggiorno, ARRIVEDERCI!

What does that mean? I guess something like "Thank you for selecting Alitalia, you won't be dissapointed". Is that correct?

The last time I flew on AZ was in December 2001, I hope they still provide the same service, it was excellent!

Ciao,

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!