daumueller

LH M&M EVouchers

Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:19 pm

Hi there,

since I re-qualified for LH Senator status 2 weeks ago but haven't yet received my 2 eVouchers I should get for re-qualification according to the new M&M rules, I droped them an eMail about that issue.

The reply was fast but unsatisfying: Those vouchers will be credited at the time my current membership card _expires_ (02/06!!) when my account is being cross-checked whether I qualify for another period of SEN status or not.

For those of you who got some more details about LH's new rules: is this really it? I have to wait almost 1,5 years to get my eVouchers credited? I mean, I requalified _now_, not then. And, if i requalify again next year, will I get 4 eVouchers in 2006 or still only those 2?

Thanks for any input in advance!

Cheers,

Ben

TS-IOR

RE: LH M&M EVouchers

Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:54 pm

What's M&M ?!

All the M&Ms i know are the colored sweets and an international forwarder called Militzer & Munch !!!

mrniji

Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm

What's M&M

Miles & More, the LH FF Program Big grin

Yeah, there is something screwed up with the LH dep in Guetersloh.. since more than 2 months I am waiting for my mileage from my BD flight.. no idea, and when one calls one receives the message.. "in process"..
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

fbgdavidson

Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:08 pm

Sometimes you do have problems with partner airlines crediting miles to M&M.

I flew UA in June and despite my SEN number being on both BPs I only got the miles in my account for the one segment.
"My first job was selling doors, door to door, that's a tough job innit" - Bill Bailey

TS-IOR

Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:39 pm

...oooh !!! it's foolish how stupid i could be some times !!!

M&M= Miles & More...absolutely  Big grin