ahlfors

Air France And Onepass?

Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:42 pm

Hello everyone,

I jsut booked a flight on Airfrance GVA-CDG-JFK and v.v. and tried to get them to accept my CO OnePass number (as according to CO's website, AF is now again part of the program given CO's membership in SkyTeam) but I was told by AF reservations there is no agreement between the airlines. Shouldn't AF be informing their reservation agents of big changes like the expansion of SkyTeam?

mindscape

RE: Air France And Onepass?

Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:59 pm

Hi Ahlfors,

The person you get from AF central reservation desk was probably on holidays in the desert when CO has joined Skyteam  Wink/being sarcastic.
You should call back the AF reservation and ask for adding your Onepass number... By the way, do not forget to give your Onepass card at AF check-in desk.
Bon voyage !

airgeek12

Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:04 pm

I agree with Mindscape. I would try to call back AF and talk with a different FF miles agent. I KNOW AirFrance and Continental or w/e are parters- because of the "SkyTeam".

If those people at AF still say they don't do that, call the Continental OnePass servuce desk and tell them about the situation and see what they say.

flpuck6

Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:08 am

The easiest thing is simply to present your OnePass card when you check-in. Your OnePass number will show up underneath your name on the boarding card. I have put in a few NW and CO and KL numbers in since September.

Bon voyage  Big grin
Bonjour Chef!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos