The presentations are complete. In the Q&A session now.
* Some competitive responses by other carriers were "not expected".
* As mentioned, the Airbus won't be introduced on 11/3.
* FlyI will enter in Global Distribution Systems. Galileo is the first.
* Attempting to defer or reduce lease payments on parked planes.
* They're actively trying to sell some aircraft, including 4 CRJs.
* They say the flat load factor between August and September is actually good news based upon seasonal trends in the industry.
* Reducing frequencies in some markets between the startup and December.
loses 8 frequences, BOS
loses 4, EWR
loses 6, JFK
loses 4, RDU
* That capacity going to south-to-MCO
* Aircraft utilization will decrease for the winter. Running 11.6 hours/day now, will be 10.7 hours/day over the winter.
* Expecting a lower cash burn rate in the fourth quarter, but will not provide guidance to how much cash is expected to be on hand be next year.
[Edited 2004-10-27 19:43:29]