Pe@rson
Topic Author

Have You Seen EI-DAF/DAO/DAQ?

Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:55 am

Whenever I go on my FR-based trips, I'm always hoping to complete my list of its aircraft (excluding the ones which haven't yet been delivered, of course), but I have never seen the following:

EI-DAF
EI-DAO
EI-DAQ (it was printed in my JP book, but it seems that FR doesn't have this registered aircraft, which explains, once and for all, why I haven't seen it)

Have you flown on -DAF or -DAO? If so, what was your routing? When did you fly? Have you seen either recently? If so, where?

It seems that they're both based at STN, but they always seem to hide.

I guess it's just time until I see 'em, but it is annoying, especially when EI-DCN, -DCO and -DCP were lined up - in alpabetical order - at DUB last Tuesday after being ferried from the USA.  Wink/being sarcastic

Ch33rS!
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

European

RE: Have You Seen EI-DAF/DAO/DAQ?

Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:01 am

EI-DAF operated a flight out of Bournemouth sometime this past 3 months i think. Ryanair operates from EGHH (Bournemouth) to Girona,Glasgow and Dublin!

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Jordi Grife - IBERIAN SPOTTERS

*Hint - Look at the aircrafts on a.net photo search and see what airports they have a lot of photos at!*

Hope this may help a little!

Good luck in your quest!

European.
Come on Ryanair! Come on BOH! BASE BASE BASE! Flying high in the skies...........

Pe@rson
Topic Author

Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:10 am

Yes, Mr European, I did just the search (I am not thick  Wink/being sarcastic ), but the results were not 100% conclusive, but did lead me to conclude - without too much certainty - that EI-DAO and DAF are based at STN. But then I have not yet seem them there, despite seeing virtually all their other 738s at STN.  Smile This then results in the question: if they're based there, why haven't I seen them? So you can see my uncertainty. I might see them on my next trip, though.

[Edited 2004-11-08 18:12:36]
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

MANmatt

Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:50 am

Hey Mr Pe@rson, although I haven't flown on any of these particular aircraft, i have spotted EI-DAF twice at STN, once last March before my flight to BCN, and once this past june before my flight to MUC. I have also seen EI-DAO, but i have no date or location for this particular aircraft. I guess this does conclude that EI-DAF is definitely STN based, and most likely is DAO, although i may have sneaked into MAN one time!

MANmatt

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos