Panamair... Yes, I have tried the lounges in paris CDG
, in 2C and 2F. You simply cannot compare the of these lounges to what passes for a business elite lounge in ATL
Consider that the DL
business Elite lounge is their premier lounge for international business passengers only, and the AF
lounges deal with all C class passengers no matter where they fly. The DL
lounge in Gatwick is basically in a basement also, with no services. The DL
lounge in MUC
is also very poor in comparison to the BA
lounge in ATL
(1 flight daily)
due to these factors.
1. No blaring over-loud TVs everywhere
2. Proper selection of magazines and newspapers in more than 1 language
3. Better selection of wines, champagne, beers
4. Proper view over the airport.
5. Comfortable, and private seating arrangements
6. They don't card Elite Plus passengers in their thirties for a beer!
The best part of the DL
service is the seating, and its falling behind even secondary European and Asian carriers, like Air NewZealand and Air Portugal. DL
cabin crew ex ATL
are simply the worst international crew I have ever seen. They don't care about passengers, nor the food they serve.
You are 100 times more likely to catch a cold on a flight than an average person!