nwafflyer

Dependable Reasonable Cost Carrier

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:54 am

Those of us who are business travellers prefer a dependable airline, i.e, NWA, Delta, United, American -- from there, we go to the specific comfort level offered. In other words, I can fly first class on nwa and on continental, but not on delta.

I fly every week, and want a certain degree of comfort

What can an LCC possibly give me that I do not have with NWA, CO, Delta???? And when I am going international, add Air France and KLM????

JeffLAS

RE: Dependable Reasonable Cost Carrier

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:42 pm

Have You tried Spirit??? They have a 27 inch pitch!!!
" Jazz A-380, you have 2,100 feet from the intersection......Cleared for Take-off"

jpetekyxmd80

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:30 pm

Have You tried Spirit??? They have a 27 inch pitch!!!

Nope, that would be insane.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

DfwRevolution

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:52 pm

Those of us who are business travellers prefer a dependable airline, i.e, NWA, Delta, United, American .... What can an LCC possibly give me that I do not have with NWA, CO, Delta???

Yeah... and you're a business traveller? Suuuuuuuuure you are  Big grin  Big grin

Here's something WN gives me that is unmatched by *any* carrier in North America: 29 daily frequencies between DAL-HOU and an equal number of return flights. I do travel to HOU often, and the beauty of WN is that a flight leaves roughly every 20-30 minutes!! That gives me unrivaled flexibility in when I plan meetings, lunches, ect... I can transfer my ticket with amazing ease and have zero stress about missing my plane. Hell, if I'm gonna get a C-group, I can just wait for the plane in the time it takes to get a sandwhich!!

And I can actually use my Rapid Rewards miles logically. You book online you get double credits, I get credits with my Visa card, and when I have enough credits... I am mailed a round-trip ticket that I can use *anytime* and *anywhere* on WN's system, even from DAL. I can also split the ticket into two one-way tickets. It's just unrivaled flexibility.

Flying is sitting in a seat. Airline food if your not in first is either non-existent or blows, so why bother with it? WN offers amazing service, I love it, I look forward to it. They have unrivaled safety... 30 years, no fatal accidents. They are amazing people... 30 years of profitablity. They want your business and they deserve my business.

I like getting off a plane and feeling satisfied... WN is all that.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos