nwafflyer

Dependable Reasonable Cost Carrier

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:54 am

Those of us who are business travellers prefer a dependable airline, i.e, NWA, Delta, United, American -- from there, we go to the specific comfort level offered. In other words, I can fly first class on nwa and on continental, but not on delta.

I fly every week, and want a certain degree of comfort

What can an LCC possibly give me that I do not have with NWA, CO, Delta???? And when I am going international, add Air France and KLM????

JeffLAS

RE: Dependable Reasonable Cost Carrier

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:42 pm

Have You tried Spirit??? They have a 27 inch pitch!!!
" Jazz A-380, you have 2,100 feet from the intersection......Cleared for Take-off"

jpetekyxmd80

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:30 pm

Have You tried Spirit??? They have a 27 inch pitch!!!

Nope, that would be insane.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

DfwRevolution

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:52 pm

Those of us who are business travellers prefer a dependable airline, i.e, NWA, Delta, United, American .... What can an LCC possibly give me that I do not have with NWA, CO, Delta???

Yeah... and you're a business traveller? Suuuuuuuuure you are  Big grin  Big grin

Here's something WN gives me that is unmatched by *any* carrier in North America: 29 daily frequencies between DAL-HOU and an equal number of return flights. I do travel to HOU often, and the beauty of WN is that a flight leaves roughly every 20-30 minutes!! That gives me unrivaled flexibility in when I plan meetings, lunches, ect... I can transfer my ticket with amazing ease and have zero stress about missing my plane. Hell, if I'm gonna get a C-group, I can just wait for the plane in the time it takes to get a sandwhich!!

And I can actually use my Rapid Rewards miles logically. You book online you get double credits, I get credits with my Visa card, and when I have enough credits... I am mailed a round-trip ticket that I can use *anytime* and *anywhere* on WN's system, even from DAL. I can also split the ticket into two one-way tickets. It's just unrivaled flexibility.

Flying is sitting in a seat. Airline food if your not in first is either non-existent or blows, so why bother with it? WN offers amazing service, I love it, I look forward to it. They have unrivaled safety... 30 years, no fatal accidents. They are amazing people... 30 years of profitablity. They want your business and they deserve my business.

I like getting off a plane and feeling satisfied... WN is all that.