NWFltAttendant

CO B752 Sleeper Seats

Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:36 am

I was looking throught the database and noticed pics from 1994 of CO B757 interiors. Have any of you flown in COs transatlantic 752s and taken pictures? I am very curious about this cabins configuration as hardly any airline use the 757 transoceanic like this.
Go yakkin !!!!!!

ramerinianair

RE: CO B752 Sleeper Seats

Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:56 am

To my knowledge, CO never had "Sleeper seats". They do fly a 752 or 75h/b version that does have biz/first instead of domestic first. The seats aren't sleeper seats, they only recline 170 degrees. They are nice seats though. This is on only some of the 757s-depends where you are going. If your interested on a particular route, let us know so we can tell you which version you will be on.
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!

acvitale

Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:08 pm

I have flown in it. I did not take pictures.

The aircraft is equiped with Business First seats and PTVs in the premium cabin. The recline does not seem to be the same as the 767s. The PTV is nice but does not have all the options of the 767 version. Overall a quality product but noting differences.

The coffee on 767s includes Espresso made onboard the 757s do not have this. There are a lot of "little" differences that are there. I like the CO777s the best.

I will take a CO 757 over an NW DC-10 anytime. I will think a while and be at a quandry when comparing a DL767 or NW 330 to a CO 757 they are similar quality with varying differences.

tpaewr

Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:42 pm

the 75Bs have the same old style BF that used be to on the 747s and DC10, also with the older more limited IFE. All the new widebodies came exactly the same, since then the 777 have seen new "flat" seats. But no other changes, these new seats were designed with the whole fleet including the 75Bs in mind, so someday we should see the flat@170 fleet wide, perhaps if the markets permits we can look at improving the video/music at some point too, for longer 757 runs (e.i. EWR-TXL). But that is mostly personal, I really just want channel 13 on the 75B. How can you fly to Love Parade with out the Dance channel ?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos