Buyantukhaa

Arrest Of Director Of Air Holland Holding Company

Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:24 am

From http://www.nrc.nl/economie/artikel/1102659524017.html, Dutch only:

Harm P. the board director of the Air Exel Group, whose main shareholder is Erik de Vlieger, has been arrested in Rotterdam today for money laundring, extortion and fraud. Two other board members had already been arrested last month. De Vlieger is not a suspect.
I scratch my head, therefore I am.

GoAibusGo

RE: Arrest Of Director Of Air Holland Holding Company

Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:04 am

De Vlieger is not a suspect (yet !).

ExelAviationGroup = Money-laundering.

Harm Prins is also a shareholder in ExelAviation together with Eric de Vlieger and Niek Sandmann. And word on the street here in the Netherlands Antilles (Curacao) is that all three are heavies in the underworld of mafia, drug-dealing and money-laundering.

LifelinerOne

RE: Arrest Of Director Of Air Holland Holding Comp

Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:52 am

You've got to change the topic-title, as it isn't the director and CEO of Air Holland who has been arrested today, but the one from the Exel Aviation Group.

Anyone who can read Dutch, should have a look on the weblog of Erik de Vlieger at . There are some nice comments from concerned personnel members on this news.

However, I do think, as always in The Netherlands, we are already jumping conclusions. Once one person made some money and is rather flamboyant, the public opinion is immediately that this person is a criminal...

Let's just wait and see and not make people guilty or suspected when there's no ground for this.

Cheers!
Only Those Who Sleep Don't Make Mistakes

Buyantukhaa

RE: Arrest Of Director Of Air Holland Holding Company

Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:01 am

OK, I misread the article. Indeed the cases of Air Holland and Air Exel are separate legal investigations.

MODERATORS: how do I change the title? And if I can't, then please change title into "Arrest of director of Exel Aviation Group". Thanks in advance.

Isn't Erik de Vlieger also the guy of VLM and Rekkof?
I scratch my head, therefore I am.

LifelinerOne

RE: Arrest Of Director Of Air Holland Holding Comp

Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:22 am

Isn't Erik de Vlieger also the guy of VLM and Rekkof?

No, he's definitely not! VLM and Rekkof belong to Jaap Rosen Jacobson. That's a whole other person!

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Only Those Who Sleep Don't Make Mistakes