Pe@rson
Topic Author

Going To Valencia: Need Viewing Info

Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:35 am

My girlfriend and I are going to Valencia (VLC) for a weekend in January (we paid under 45 GBP for 2 tickets, including all taxes and card charges  Wink/being sarcastic ). Anyway, while the trip isn't for aviation, I am wondering what the viewing is like both landside and airside within the terminal. Does anyone know? Also, any other information about it would be warmly received.

Thanks,

James.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

richardw

RE: Going To Valencia: Need Viewing Info

Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:53 am

I wonder what the chance of widebodies or cargo is, perhaps cargo since Valencia is Spain's third largest city.
I'm planning a trip soon perhaps FR and U2, including BGY-VLC on FR, or CIA-VLC.

Pe@rson
Topic Author

Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:00 am

The other day, I was looking at a possible day-trip on FR, flying STN-CIA-VLC-BGY-STN. The total, including tax, was under 50 GBP.  Wink/being sarcastic There would be 2.5 or more hours between flights. Not bad, eh?
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

IBERIA747

Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:06 am

Hey Pe@rson!

Honestly, I don't think you'll se much interesting traffic at VLC (Manises Airport). Even though it's Spain's 3rd largest city it's nowhere close to MAD, BCN, TFS, LPA, PMI or AGP in terms of passenger traffic.
The airport is small but nice, and you'll see mostly IB/Air Nostrum domestic flights.
I don't have any idea about cargo traffic there, maybe our friends Levent or Schoenorama can help us and give a better overall idea (interesting, as none of them are Spaniards).

Here you will find the most complete information on Valencia airport.

http://www.aena.es

Regards
¡¡VIVA ESPAÑA!!