Answer by number - take your pick unless you know them all! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
1) What happened to the 737-100?
Why did a 6 foot change to the -200 make such a difference?
What was the -200's big advantage?
2) Why did the 757 start the no-100 era?
Why were 757s, 767s, and 777s, all produced starting with -200?
3) How long (serious, backed estimates, please) will the 747-100 be in service with airlines?
4) With current orders standing (none cancelled, no new ones placed) when will the last 747 roll off the line?
5) Given that they are now out of production aside from the Next Generations, what was the grand total of 737s (series -100 through -500) produced in the Original and Classic eras?
6) How many 767-200s are still on order; undelivered?7) What airlines have ordered the 767-400ER (latest news - if there is any).
8) How many 727-100s were produced?
How many are still in use?;
9) How much space did the straight stair case on the 747-300 really save over the -200?
10) What does a 6 or 8 foot tall strip of metal at the end of a wing do to increase performance (winglet)?
11) Is there a website where I can find fleet status as suggested herein (number of ships, registries, service/histories)?
12) Why was the L-1011 started as the single digit -1, then the double digit -50, then the triple digit mod.s -250, -500, etc.?
12a) Somewhat disconnected but still worth asking: Does anyone know where I can find L-1011-500s for FS98?;
747s worth the download time?