OPNLguy
Topic Author

How The Media Covers Airline Stories...

Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:31 pm

I just discovered the "Aussie" version of this, but I'm sure there are no doubt others...  Big grin

http://radans.net/jens/planestory.html

It would explain alot....  Big grin
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

KFLLCFII

RE: How The Media Covers Airline Stories...

Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:12 pm

Plane Horror

Melbourne passengers told of their horrific terror aboard a Perth bound Qantas flight which was advised it was in the best interests of the plane to return to Melbourne yesterday due to running out of Everybody Loves Raymond episodes.

Some passengers were devastated that the 309 passengers were told few details of the tragedy.

They said the plane 'Dropped out of the sky like a mouse chasing a piece of cheese' before turning around.

As a precaution, fire trucks were on standby when the Gulfstream A320 landed.

Passenger Bruce Goatman last night was still recovering from the ordeal.

'The hostess shoved me out of the plane. I landed right on the concrete', the passenger said.
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."

HAWK21M

Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:15 am

Guess the Aviation correspondences use this link often  Smile
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

KaiGywer
Crew

Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:07 am

Technical Glitch Scares Passengers

Darwin passengers told of their horrific terror aboard a Brisbane bound Qantas flight which was advised it was in the best interests of the plane to return to Canberra yesterday due to coffee tasting good.

Some passengers were horrified that the 309 passengers were told few details of the catastrophe.

They said the plane 'Seemed normal, but everyone knew it was posessed by the Devil' before turning around.

As a precaution, fire trucks were on standby when the Antonov Concorde landed.

Passenger Nanna Shep last night was still recovering from the ordeal.

'The fire from the landing gear made the emergency slide explode', the passenger said.

This was fun  Big grin
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an