European
Topic Author

Myair Is Here!

Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:48 am

Hello,

I could not find anything about this in the forums, if there is something about i'm very sorry.

Myair has had its first aircraft painted, EI-LTE. They have operated the first flight and the Aircraft looks great.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Andrea Mugni
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Andrea Mugni

Your views on the livery and the future for this airline will be welcomed  Smile

Sorry again if this has been discused

European
Jimmi
Come on Ryanair! Come on BOH! BASE BASE BASE! Flying high in the skies...........

EZYcrew

RE: Myair Is Here!

Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:19 am

On BCN's Aena's website, their flight numbers start with LTE.... are they operarted by LTE or do they also have their own equipment and staff?

I think the livery is okay, but the name .... yuck... so cheap! Reminds me of MyTravel.

Chiguire

Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:26 am

MyAir was obviously founded by former Volare Management. They are flying under LTE AOC.

Chiguire

Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:50 am

Translated from Italian press release:
Friday 17 Decembers Myair will begin to fly with or without the certificate of aeronautical operator of Enac". It communicates the new airline low cost specifying that, in the case in which the Agency did not will have released the certificate within that date, then "Myair would begin the own activity through the associated LTE", explains the carrier in an official notice that it has made followed the encounter with you concern us of the same Enac "

MyWay seems to be former LTE.