JetSOUTHEAST
Topic Author

NWA's Service Sunken To New Lows

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:11 am

I recently flew Northwest to Green Bay, WI and on the DC-9 flight from DTW-GRB all we got in coach was OJ or Water! I was in First Class on a DC-9 from BNA-MEM, we got full service, coach got OJ or Water. What is the deal here? I can pay a cheaper fare to fly AirTran and get a full beverage selection and snack on ALL flights. I am not impressed with Northwest's pathetic "9/11" cutbacks.

luv2fly

RE: NWA's Service Sunken To New Lows

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:15 am

Considering they are running these flights with minimum staffing levels per the FAA. Then it is better than nothing, is it not!
You can cut the irony with a knife

777STL

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:16 am

Short flights in the early morning especially from an out station sometimes only have juice, water and coffee. It's not just NWA that does it, pipe down.

PHX based

pgh234

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:17 am

Northwest served only OJ and water on some pre 9/11 morning flights as well (PIT-DTW)

pgh234

jetboyflyhi

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:28 am

Get over it do you really get that upset over 3 oz of soda ! And some pretzels. I don't think the service or what you think lack of service has nothing to do with 9/11. How long are those flights 25 to 30 mins. That pretty much gives you as a flight attendant 10 mins to serve 100 pax. First 10 mins critical faze of flight last 10mins of flight critical faze ........I hope you would think that YOUR safety comes first............
Chicken or Beef?

Boeing757/767

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:29 am

Geez, get over it. It's a short flight. I have flown on NW 25,000-plus miles in 2004, and never had one complaint about anything.

The DOT stats for November show NW #1 in on-time performance, #2 in luggage handling and #2 (meaning second least) in customer complaints
Free-thinking, left-leaning secularist

Tango-Bravo

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:30 am

in First Class on a DC-9 from BNA-MEM, we got full service

What was "full service" on your 1 hour flight BNA-MEM?

jetboyflyhi

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:30 am

PIT DTW 30 min flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need I say more!
Chicken or Beef?

ejmmsu

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:31 am

When I flew OKC-MEM 6:30 am and MEM-JAN 10:00 am on NW, the only choices on both flights were orange juice and water. The JAN flight is very short, so I can understand this. OKC-MEM is over an hour flight time. They could have at least offered coffee.

I think the problem with NW is that they only have two flight attendents on thier DC-9 flights. This means there is only one flight attendent for the whole coach class. When i flew BHM-MSY on WN (approx 50 min flight time) we were offered full beverage service, two bags of peanuts, and refills on water.
"If the facts do not conform to the theory, they will have to be disposed of"

BH346

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:40 am

I also had some appaling service on my RSW-MCO flight on Comair. All we got were mints!

Seriously, it's about a one-hour flight...you're not going to get much. On Delta, FastBreak service is becoming the norm on many flights about that time...nuts along with water and juice, even during the daytime. And I'm pretty sure it's not just them. If folks are all going to fly on their L/U/T class fares, something's gotta give. If it means that much to you, take AirTran next time.
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

KarlB737

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:49 am

I flew a week ago from DTW to RSW and then the return 3 days later on Northwest. I really don't have a problem with Northwest but I was surprised that the meals offered for purchase were limited in number. In other words on both flights they didn't have enough available meals for purchase for the size of the aircraft. In this case A320 going south B757 on the return.

If the passengers are willing to pay for the meals WHY WOULDN'T they provide enough of them and benefit from the extra income.

Karl

ejmmsu

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:52 am

I find it interesting when everyone begins to notice that service is better on WN and FL, both of which are considered low cost carriers. I guess they just pick better ways to lower their costs.

isitsafenow

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:54 am

People, take it from an air warrior, its not the airline. Its the individual attendant.
Sometimes you get one that goes out of his/her way and is a real trooper. Sometimes you get one that just wants to sit on his/her duff and read. We have all seen it. I have had F.A.'s give me a whole can of soda and had them give me a glass full. I ask for the can and usually get it but once on a NW threeholerDTW-RSW she said flat out NO, I can't have the whole can. I use to blame the whole damn airline and 50,000 people for her move but I now understand its the individual attendant. Don't hang the whole company for ONES actions.
I have flown the MCO-RSW route a couple of times. Service is average, nothing bad but nothing to write home about. Lately I have bee lucky to ride the front section on most NW flights(silver). The F service is good....it was better 10 years ago but I am NOT complaining. I like F in NW. They treat me good, I repay them by buying my next ticket on NW. I think that the F A's on NW now understand they are good will ambassadors to the clients. Same goes for the folks at the counter.
safe
If two people agree on EVERYTHING, then one isn't necessary.

JAFA

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:06 am

Sometimes we don't have enough to give everyone a whole can of soda. Short hops are catered for a round trip or two legs. If the flight is full its hard to give everyone a can and second you keep having to run to the galley for additional supplies, slowing down the service when you are already working under time constraints. Thirdly some people nurse thier can of soda like they are flying to Osaka. So you end up throwing away a half full can.

DL WIDGET HEAD

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:10 am

BH346, There is no way a flight between RSW and MCO is about an hour on Comair unless the flight was put in a holding pattern. The actual flight time is probably about 30mins and even then most of it is climb out and decent when turbulence is most prevalent. It's amazing you had any in flight service at all. What do you expect on a flight like that--a meal?

Iflewrepublic

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:19 am

What do they expect on short flights?

Most people expect the world handed to them on a silver platter.

"Would you like something to drink? Coffee? Water? Pop? The moon to go with your ego? And yes, I did just run out of the fresh squeezed orange juice and the highly expensive champaign...sorry, no mimosas on this plane. It's my personal attempt to ruin your flight. Thanks for flying."

Iflewrepublic.
Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

ANNOYEDFA

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:24 am

It is both the Flight Attendant and what we have to offer. If the flight is 35 mins and I am to serve Coffee, water, and OJ thats what you will get. If I go out of my way and attempt a full service I don't get a raise or even a pat on my back. So why do it? No one is suppose to give a full can of soda unless asked but I do if I have enough on all my legs. This is what the company wants to offer and it's what they can afford. Aside from the fact it's complamentry. So let's charge for everything like I said before except for OJ, water, and Coffee.... Then you can keep your low fares and buy what you want!
"TWA... One Mission, Yours."

22right

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:24 am

I take it that JetSOUTHEAST hasn't flown much in the last 4 years or so.

God forbid if he/she flies on Southwest from ORD to OAK and finds out they won't serve much more then beverages and peanuts...

"I never apologize! I am sorry, but that's the way it is!" - Homer Simpson

KabAir

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:29 am

AnnoyedFA said: Jetsoutheast: Get the hell over it! I am so sick of YOUR TYPE!!!!!! Start offering more money for your fairs then maybe we will be inclined to break our backs! Until then get over it. A 25-30 min flight you want a full serivce. Do the math... 100 people 2 FAS. 30 mins from take-off to touch down and what do you get? NOT ENOUGH TIME!

.... Ah, you crack me up AnnoyedFA. "Start offering more money for your fares and then maybe we will be inclined to break our backs". Well, I think next time my customers ask for something I'm going to take a page from your book and tell them I'd be happy to help them IF and only IF they slip me an extra $5. Really though, you're paid to do your job so just do it and quit blaming customers for taking your airline up on the fares they offer. Have some integrity and give your best to your customers because that's how you'd want to be treated. I've said this to you before - if you hate your job so much, please just leave it for the sake of your customers and especially for your own health. (By the way, I'm flying AS next month DEN-PDX-SJC-SEA-DEN - maybe we'll cross paths - if I remember correctly AS is who you work for  Smile )

OK, off my high horse now -  Smile - I do however agree that a short flight offering water and OJ is not something to get worked up over. Just stash a soda in your carryon for your next flight. All airlines are cutting back - they really have to.
wow, there sure are a lot of expert economists on this forum....

ejmmsu

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:29 am

WN gives out snack-packs on flights like ORD-OAK

They also give full beverage service on short flights.

BH346

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:30 am

About the RSW-MCO flight, I was being sarcastic. Sorry for the confusion. The one hour flight I was referring to was the DTW-GRR flight mentioned in the starting post.

jfkYYZ

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:34 am

I agree with whats being said by many. I mean its hard esp if you're min crew. Transport Canada/Boeing-MD at least gives us 3 f/as to do our service min and still on short hops its hard to run through the aisles do a service -- I mean we're even a low cost carrier and people still expect more more more. I could imagine what NWA F/as have to go through.
j. in YYZ

jetboyflyhi

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:35 am

UMM .. BH346 you are still confused it was GRB not GRR!
Chicken or Beef?

JAFA

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:38 am

Don't mean to jump all over you, but DTW-GRR is not a one hour flight. Gate to gate maybe. I fly it all the time, it is around 25-30 minutes. Until those juice and water cups were introduced those flights didn't get ANY service. So service has improved on some flights and reduced on others.

BH346

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:46 am

My bad...I meant GRB (Green Bay) and not GRR (Grand Rapids).

PA110

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:48 am

Just as a comparison - (in the opposite extreme). I flew PX once from CNS to POM on the rare day they operated their A310. With roughly a 45min air time, the crew managed to serve drinks & hors d'oeuvres, a full meal, desert and coffee in Business Class (36 seats - full) and still had time to make a pass through the cabin with duty-free. Economy passengers also received drinks and a full hot meal, although served all at once rather than in courses. I'm sure PX had a generous compliment of crew on board to accomplish this, however they made it seem effortless and not rushed at all.

It's been swell, but the swelling has gone down.

VEEREF

Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:39 am

Did they get you there safely and on time?
Airplanes are cool. Aviation sucks.

CTHEWORLD

Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:53 am

I used to fly LAX-DTW every other week post 9/11. Thanks to NW's monopoly on the route, I was forced to endure their sub-Soviet era Aeroflot service. "hey grumpy F/A, that is a nice monitor, do you play anything on it?" and "hey grumpy F/A, this is a nice plastic re-usable box, do i get more than sun chips and a miniature apple on a 5 hour flight? No? Can buy some more? No? okay, I'll just sit here and stare at that blank monitor" or how about "hey, grumpy F/A (as I peek through the curtain in to the galley where they are all sitting around griping about their pay and management) can I get my thimble of water refilled? No? okay, I'll just go back and stare at the blank monitor". Now before any of you say, "well, you only paid $100 for your ticket" just hold on, I paid full fare, which is why after a while I was more than happy to shell out the extra $150 for a F upgrade. It was great, I got to stare at blank monitor in the front of the aircraft!

C

jetjack74

Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:54 am

WTF?????? No steak and lobster on the flight???????
Made from jets!

dl1011

Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:59 am

Boy, the nerve of those nasty airlines. Tons of debt. Lots of mad employee's. Years of losing tons of money. Thousands of lost jobs. And pax willing to pay a whopping $29 for a ticket and then complaining about the service.

I think the airlines should pay the pax to fly AND provide food AND transportation to/from the airport. Maybe an airline employee should stop by the house and pack the bags also. No need to put the dog in a kennel, the airline can take care of that also.

QuestAir

Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:11 am

I don't think NW's service is abnormably bad; it's about the same as everyone else - granted, maybe a bit worse.
'Do we carry rich people on our flights? Yes, I flew on one this morning and I�m very rich.' - Michael O'Leary

DL WIDGET HEAD

Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:14 am

The only part of their product that is in some markets inferior is their domestic IFE offering--they have none.

[Edited 2005-01-07 02:16:17]

smcmac32msn

Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:43 am

Holy $hit dude, you should sue NWA for not feeding you on your whole 1 hour flight to Green Bay. God forbid that they only give you OJ or WATER on a morning flight. We should all get wine and caviar and a full meal on an hour flight. And by the way, this is the second or third topic where people have complained about beverage service and it was most likely a morning flight. How many people drink soda at 6am?

In other words on both flights they didn't have enough available meals for purchase for the size of the aircraft. In this case A320 going south B757 on the return.

Ummm.... so you expected them to have 200 meals for 200 people on the 757? Ever hear of cost savings? Not everybody is going to buy a meal on a 757, so they have to guess how many people are going to buy the meals, and stock that amount, sometimes they will be right, sometimes they will be short or over substancially.

[Edited 2005-01-07 02:47:32]
Hey Obama, keep the change! I want my dollar back.

nwafflyer

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:05 am

Oh please here -- I fly about 100,000 miles a year on NWA, and expect absolutely nothing on a short flight (less than 45 minutes), I do expect me and my luggage to arrive at the same place, same time, and that happens very very often -- when it does not, it is usually because of something outside NWA's area (i.e., late Pinnacle flights).

In reality, the only issues I have at all with either NWA or KLM is their feeder flights, ie, Pinnacle and Mesaba, or City Hopper with KLM

smcmac32msn

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:08 am

I gotta agree with Nwafflyer, I don't worry about what I get to drink on a flight as long as I get there safe, and my bags are there. Once those are complete to my satisfaction, then I worry about what they fed or didn't feed me.
Hey Obama, keep the change! I want my dollar back.

777236ER

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:13 am

I can pay a cheaper fare to fly AirTran and get a full beverage selection and snack on ALL flights

Says it all. If NW has the same attitude everyone has to JetSOUTHEAST, then it seems only a matter of time before they fail.
Your bone's got a little machine

Cactus739

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:22 am

When did WN start flying to ORD?

Smile
You can't fix stupid.... - Ron White

jetjack74

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:48 am

That's what i'd like to know
Made from jets!

ANNOYEDFA

Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:40 pm

Pa110: Right and I can gather they probably had 4 FAS working the aisle in First along with two Galley FAS preparing the food and beverages. In the back they probably had the usual 4 plus and a Galley FA.... 11 FAS on a 45 minute flight? Try getting that on a INTL flight now a days on any us carrier! It simply won't happen. EWR-IAH-EWR on a 76-400 is 8....

KABAIR: I'm glad I crack you up. I perform my job by company standards no more no less. If I worked in a enviroment where harder work meant better for me I would damn do it and I sure did in the beginning. If you don't like it thats not my problem. Also what we do behind our closed curtains is no one's business. Just like what your talking about on your cell phone as I greet you on your way in and pass me right by is not mine. For the few nice people over the hundreds I enounter everyday I take care of them and give them what they want. I check on their flights and go above and beyond but for the person who b*tches that they didn't get the drink and food they wanted and only got from A to B safely, on time and with their bags I really could careless about. That's one perk from my job. When I get off the plane your out of sight out of mind!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
"TWA... One Mission, Yours."

Tango-Bravo

Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:57 pm

They (WN) also give full beverage service on short flights.

That would be an understatement on a recent experience I had on Southwest. The nearly full flight (90% plus) was LAX-PHX, less than 1 hour flying time. During the morning flight I was served three rounds of OJ and was offered a fourth, which I politely declined.

NWAFA

Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:32 pm

Not sure who said the thing about not enough buy-on-board meals....I have worked toally full flights, where NOT ONE meal was sold...I have also worked half empty flights that we sold out of meals within the first 10 rows.

NWA does not provided the BOB meals, the catering company does.

I fly WN all the time between PHX-ABQ and PHX-LAX. If it is before 11am you will ONLY get OJ and coffee. When I have asked for a diet coke on more than one time, I get the 'we are only serving OJ and coffee today".

THANK YOU FOR FLYING NORTHWEST AIRLINES, WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

baw716

Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:40 pm

This is another example of "much ado about nothing".

On a 30 minute flight, noone (especially in Coach), should have any expectation of any kind of service aside from that provided by the cabin attendants for your SAFETY. If you get a glass of OJ or water, you should be glad that the F/As had the presence of mind to set up the trays and glasses before take off so all they have to do after departure is pour and run. However, if the weather is crap along the route, I can assure you that the F/As will be in their jump seats, strapped in tight, just like you should be.

Why we are taking Northwest to task on this point is most interesting. They are no better or worse than anyone else in the domestic market on flights under 1 hour. Its the flights between 2-4 hours that differences between the airlines start to present themselves. IFE, the quality of the meals for purchase, the beverages available and their cost, etc. seating...those are the big factor in coach on the 2-4 hour flights. Anything above five hours dictates an entire difference in service.

I think we have a collision of two different issues: a) the reality of the service within the limitations of time, staffing and conditions, and b) the expectation of the passenger, who wants everything and wants to pay nothing for it. In some cases, this passenger expectation is ridiculously high.

I believe we, as consumers, need to become more educated about the work that goes into setting up a flight; a better educated customer has two advantages: 1) they will know when something goes wrong and will know why it went wrong and not just blame the airline when it is a catering problem and 2) they will also have an appreciation for the amount of work it takes to have everything ready for them within the 20-30 minutes prior to them stepping on board an aircraft. I have always believed that knowledge is power and by empowering our customers, they will better understand what we do.

CRITICAL POINT: This must be very limited as we do not want to give out sensitive operational information to anyone outside of the operation who "needs to know" a particular airline operation. However, giving a generic example would be a good idea.

Again, everyone needs to take responsibility for their own travel experience. If that means taking an extra bottle of OJ on the flight FINE! I now carry my DVD Player and extra water and a snack, just in case. I try to work the upgrade because I am a large guy, but if I know I can't, I buy two seats. Better for me, better for my seat partner, SAFER for the aircraft. I request back of the plane, so if I have go get out, I don't have far to go, so no big guy blocking the aisle...because I will mow down anyone in front of me and if the flight attendant needs assistance throwing people out the door, trust me, I will kick your ass out the door while telling you to cross your arms (if you put your hands down you will burn off the palms of your hands)...we want your feet to go out first so you land with your butt on the slide.

You know...things you are suppose to know, but never listen to because you are too busy yaking with your neighbor or reading the newspaper instead of listing to the safety video or annoucement???

So, once again, I ask you not to bash NW for doing what they do on short hops. If you do not like it and you feel that it is an important enough issue for you, then certainly, you are the consumer...vote with your wallet. Tell NW management directly. After all, they are the people who are in a position to FIX the issue, not the f/a's on this forum.

baw716
David L. Lamb, fmr Area Mgr Alitalia SFO 1998-2002, fmr Regional Analyst SFO-UAL 1992-1998

GuitrThree

Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:55 pm

JetSOUTHEAST:

For regular readers, we interrupt this broadcast...

Being that this is a forum about AIRLINES and it's equipment and companies, I really try to stay away from politics. But after reading your "tag line" that obviously shows your political interests which states "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." -George W. Bush, I must comment. You probably were one of the loudest people screaming "Bush isn't doing enough for the Tsunami victims! $35 million isn't enough... etc, etc..." Over 140,000 people dead and missing, and you have the balls to complain you didn't get a damn Coke and a bag of pretzels on a one hour flight.

Wow. Why don't you and J.K. go drink some Green Tea and chill.

For others that don't like to bring politics to this, I'm sorry, this guy stepped over the line complaining about not getting a 50 cent drink... and better yet now we can now resume regular programming. Thanks for listening to my rant.

As Seen On FlightRadar24! Radar ==> F-KBNA5

777STL

Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:56 pm

Do we not sound like the spoiled, self indulgent nation that everyone accuses us of being? 200,000 some odd small children just died in East Asia but damn it, we didn't get a can of soda and a nickel bag of pretzels on our last airline flight! It's like a sad commentary on American society these days.

Ughh...I love the 'states but some of my fellow citizens are just too much sometimes.

PHX based

FlyGuyClt

Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:38 pm

Some questions here.

1. How long is the shortest Air Tran flight?
2. Did you even ask the flight attendant for another option?
3. NWA started the OJ and Water service to be more inline with code share
partner, Delta, with their fast break service.
4. I used to work RSW to MCO years ago with an airline named Florida Express
we had BAC 1-11's with 2 flight attendants. Our pax loads were always
full and the airplanes held either 78,79,86 or 89 passengers. Flight time
was usually 28 minutes. We served (even charged $.50 for a coke, but
you got the can.) In those days it was , wheels up, you (FA) were up.
I can't tell you how many times we landed in the aisle. But that was in
late 80's. And to be honest. It is not safe to be up that fast after
take off.
5. The last time you drove to work. (Provided you work.) How long was
was your commute time? Did you have a drink with you?

6. You really can't compare NWA to LCC's too much.
-NWA's safety record speaks for itself. (NOT saying any airline is unsafe.)
-NWA has the lowest rate of inflight injuries because of turbulence.
-NWA's balance sheet is pretty strong among it's US counterparts.
(Legacy Airlines)

-NWA offers upgrades. Airport lounges World Wide. Check in with seat
assignment up to 24 hours before departure via nwa.com.
-NWA's hubs of MSP, DTW and AMS rank in the Top 5 most preferred
airports among business travelers. (Source: J.D. Powers and
Associates.)
-As a World Perks member you can earn and redeem miles on a variety of
airlines around the Globe. The most valued customers receive elite
status on all Sky Team Partners regardless of what airline the bulk of
the miles come from.
- Sure NWA is not perfect. But, come on. Stop ruling the world from your
High Chair.
- By the way. Maybe you should have flown your name shake's airline a
a little more. R.I.P. (Hoping all Southeast Airlines professionals obtain
employment soon.)

Safe Flying  Smile

Being from MS. How many limbs does your family tree have on it?

(sorry couldn't resist.)

[Edited 2005-01-07 10:40:19]
Florida Express, Braniff II and ......

mtnmanmakalu

Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:56 pm

JetSoutheast;

Once again I ask:

How much did you pay for your ticket, and what did you expect? Everything for nothing, I'm sure !!!

If you flew enough you would know it has been like this on early, short hops pre 9/11- depends on down-line catering, flight times, etc.,etc.,...

The crews just give you what they have onboard- Thats our life and we just deal with it....
I do, I don't, whatever.......

1MillionFlyer

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:34 am

It is an airplane, not a restaurant.

I fly 130-160 segments a year, other than coast to coast or int'l flights, I don't care one way or the other if I get anything.

Give me a clean plane, safe operation, polite flight attendants and on-time performance, I can take care of my own food and watering needs

I feel badly for the F/A's. There are a lot of idiot passangers on planes these days that take their misplaced anger out on everyone. If I hear one more 300+ pound overindulged business man say "these damn seat get smaller everytime" I am going to scream.

F/A's : hang in there, but remember, you reap what you sow, a smile can go a long way evern if you want to smack the ignorant passangers.
Golf Foxtrot you are cleared for departure

NWAFA

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:40 am

Thank you 1million!!! We as flight attendants really enjoy having people like you on board....you Realize what it is about today.

The ones whining about every thing today are the 15-25 year olds, that it is all about mememememmem. I want the movie. I want a meal in an hour. I want the free upgrade. All for the price of $25.00.

It truly gets old. A true season travler knows the word, please and thank you. Wants to truly be left alone.
THANK YOU FOR FLYING NORTHWEST AIRLINES, WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

qxq400

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:44 am

You get what you pay for. What do you expect??If you want full service then buy a full first class seat. Otherwise you are just buying basic transportation from point a to b. The airlines are not obligated to serve you anything. And when most airlines are fighting for there very exsistance, they will cut corners were ever they can. Esp short haul flights.
Welcome baby Madison Renee

jblake1

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:44 am

I've flown over 70 segments last year on NWA mostly in F class and have experienced the most attentive, courteous service of any airline. I love NWA because of it.

Jason Blake
NWA Gold Elite