Some questions here.
1. How long is the shortest Air Tran flight?
2. Did you even ask the flight attendant for another option?
3. NWA started the OJ and Water service to be more inline with code share
partner, Delta, with their fast break service.
4. I used to work RSW
years ago with an airline named Florida Express
we had BAC 1-11's with 2 flight attendants. Our pax loads were always
full and the airplanes held either 78,79,86 or 89 passengers. Flight time
was usually 28 minutes. We served (even charged $.50 for a coke, but
you got the can.) In those days it was , wheels up, you (FA) were up.
I can't tell you how many times we landed in the aisle. But that was in
late 80's. And to be honest. It is not safe to be up that fast after
5. The last time you drove to work. (Provided you work.) How long was
was your commute time? Did you have a drink with you?
6. You really can't compare NWA to LCC's too much.
-NWA's safety record speaks for itself. (NOT saying any airline is unsafe.)
-NWA has the lowest rate of inflight injuries because of turbulence.
-NWA's balance sheet is pretty strong among it's US counterparts.
-NWA offers upgrades. Airport lounges World Wide. Check in with seat
assignment up to 24 hours before departure via nwa.com.
-NWA's hubs of MSP
rank in the Top 5 most preferred
airports among business travelers. (Source: J.D. Powers and
-As a World Perks member you can earn and redeem miles on a variety of
airlines around the Globe. The most valued customers receive elite
status on all Sky Team Partners regardless of what airline the bulk of
the miles come from.
- Sure NWA is not perfect. But, come on. Stop ruling the world from your
- By the way. Maybe you should have flown your name shake's airline a
a little more. R.I.P. (Hoping all Southeast Airlines professionals obtain
Being from MS. How many limbs does your family tree have on it?
(sorry couldn't resist.)
[Edited 2005-01-07 10:40:19]
Florida Express, Braniff II and ......