trb10

BA Club Europe On ERJ-145

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:19 pm

Hi,

I am interested to find out about the club europe product on board the ERJ145 aircraft that BA operates. I've looked on the BA website but it only gives general info on the CE product about a separate cabin etc etc, but surely there won't be a separate cabin on board such a small aircraft? Has anyone flown with BA on a 145 with 2 cabins?

Many thanks

Flighttime

RE: BA Club Europe On ERJ-145

Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:15 pm

Flew MAN-GVA a while ago on said a/c. There were two cabins divided by a curtain, with, I think, two rows of club. The seat config was the same throughout, if memory serves me right, however the serivice was much better. We had a full meal consisting of steak and dessert. It was served on a tray with cloths laid on the tray tables. I remember thinking at the time that it was much better than mainline service out of LHR. Of course this was a couple or so years ago so things may, and probably have, changed.

Eurohub

RE: BA Club Europe On ERJ-145

Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:24 am

I can confirm what Flighttime says: they use a curtain, often after rows 3 or 4 and the seating config is the same as the rest of the a/c i.e. 2+1. I always fly Eurotraveller so I couldn't say anything about any improvement in the food offering.
Forget A vs B - Give me E or BAe any day of the week!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos