syncmaster

Making Connections To Delta From CO Express At IAH

Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:58 am

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't find any answers.

Anyways, I'm looking at booking a ticket to MFE in March to go see my Uncle, on the outbound I have SBN-ATL-IAH-MFE and there is a little less than 3 hours at each respective hub so I should be ok, but coming home the routing I'm looking at is MFE-IAH-CVG-SBN, with 3 hours at CVG, but only 47 minutes at IAH. The MFE-IAH flight is a CO Express flight, and IAH-CVG is a Delta mainline flight.

I've been to IAH several times but can't remember for sure if 47 minutes will be enough to get to the Delta gate(s) from the CO Express gates?

Thanks for your help!

-Charlie

drerx7

RE: Making Connections To Delta From CO Express At IAH

Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:05 am

Well--there are two options--Continental provides a bus over to Terminal A--or you can take the underground train, the problem with that option is that you will have to reenter via security in Terminal A. I don't know what the timetable is for Delta to move to Terminal B or C. They really need to be connected via TerminaLink.

Check out this terminal map
http://www.continental.com/travel/airport/maps/iah.asp

[Edited 2005-02-02 23:18:13]
Third Coast born, means I'm Texas raised

CALMSP

RE: Making Connections To Delta From CO Express At IAH

Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:15 am

you should have no problem making the connecting flight...when you walk off the plane go to B67 and take the 1 minute bus ride right to your gate at concourse A