RogerThat
Topic Author

Paris Hilton On Fox Tonight

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:02 am

Tonight's episode of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie's reality show is about them working as interns for the now defunct Southeast Airlines. If you have never seen it before, don't expect much in the way of intellectual stimulation. But the aviation plot might make it entertaining for the a.nutters of the world.

I'll be watching...but not these 2 bleach-blonde, thin-as-a-stick girls. The Southeast and former National Man In The Sun logo is one of the best airline logos of all time.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © AirNikon
View Large View Medium

Photo © Mark Kopczak

ATLFlyer323

RE: Paris Hilton On Fox Tonight

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:06 am

Im going to watch it to!!! Hey is it at 9:00 Eastern time??
Everyday, the fluffy temptation of wheat!

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:07 am

Too bad Southeast met their demise before the episode aired. They could have used the publicity. And even though it is Hilton, any publicity is good publicity.

BTW Was the episode filmed at ABE?

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

RogerThat
Topic Author

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:13 am

Check your local listings. I think it's on at 8:30 in the Eastern Time zone.

I've never been to ABE, so we'll have to wait and see Harry.

AR1300

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:17 am

¨thin-as-a-stick girls¨
that Richie gal is not so skinny.... Big grin

Mike
You are now free to move about the cabin

ERJ170

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:22 am

Alas, though it would be fun to watch SouthEast fly and these girls be ditzes.. I shall have to watch my Alma Mater beat the heck out of Duke! Go UNC!!!
Aiming High and going far..

FLAIRPORT

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:28 am

This is the last I will ever see of (at least this version of) SEAL, so I will be watching. Also, we'll probably see some of the things that led to the demise of the airline. Any airline that even allows what will be on the show should be shut down! BTW, am I the only straight man who finds those ladies unattractive?

[Edited 2005-02-10 01:29:02]
NEXT FLIGHT: FLL-ATL-HPN on FL

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:39 am

BTW, am I the only straight man who finds those ladies unattractive?

No

Harry

airgeek12

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:02 am

That's just great. Why SouthEast though? geh.. do we know what they will be 'interning' for?

jetjack74

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:08 am

They work as flight attendants in this episode, and one of them asks a passenger if he wants a lap dance.
Made from jets!

Airlinerfreak

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:13 am

I saw a preview and it showed her putting fuel into the aircraft, then she does something and the screen goes black. Assuming that all the fuel comes out wouldnt it burn her?

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:16 am

Assuming that all the fuel comes out wouldnt it burn her?

Um, no. I'm pretty sure fuel doesn't get hot until it goes inside the engine.  Big grin

It would smell real bad, though.

Harry

NIKV69

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:17 am

Nicole Ritchie is a skank but Paris is HOT! You see her Guess ads? She is so banging! I may watch though that show is so annoying. My favorite was when they worked at Sonic, that fat manager was so jealous of Paris and wished that every guy would want to do her like they do Paris. It is a shame Southeast went under but from what I heard nothing could have saved them.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

EMBQA

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:42 am

I wanna see the blue juice flow..!! In one of the ads you see one of them getting ready to set the dump valve, just then you hear the rampie yell..."no" and the screen goes black..!! I hope they both wear blue..!!
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

wjcandee

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:44 am

Just saw some of it. Ouch! Hope the FAA wasn't around, or that it was all staged with their cooperation (which is likely).

Best,
Bill

SegmentKing

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:44 am

OH MY GOD!!!

these girls are aweful!

I think South Park was being // NICE // to Paris Hilton when they portrayed her in one of their episodes!

I hope to never see this show again!

-n
~ ~ ~ ~ pRoFeSsIoNaL hUrRiCaNe DoDgEr ~ ~ ~ ~

jetblueatjfk

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:47 am

Yea just a minute ago they emptied the blue ice and they were speeding around with the baggage car. It is back now.

jetBlueAtJFK

roseflyer

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:47 am

OMG I just saw the first half and it is hilariosly stupid. I guess I will ruin the plot so far for you. They speed in a tug and crash into cones, they throw suitcases off a plane in front of passengers, play with underwear they found in a checked bag, rode the belt loader up and down, scared some passengers and successfully emptied the lav tank. Overall horribly stupid, but kind of hilarious. I feel sorry for the passengers at Allentown.

[Edited 2005-02-10 02:56:53]
If you have never designed an airplane part before, let the real designers do the work!

FLAIRPORT

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:55 am

I must admit, their customer service was great...espically their "Welcome to Allentown part"...

anyone else catch the DL Sizewise and the Piedmont Airlines luggage carts.

I'm suprised everyone was going to Sanford and not Orlando...because most people call it Orlando, not Sanford!

Dazed767

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:59 am

Dumb wh***s, good lord. Can't believe I just watched that. Thank god they were at a small airport and not a big one.....I doubt anyone would approve of that at a bigger airport anyways. At least the Victoria's Secret commericals were good though  Big grin

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:02 am

What a horrible show. The situations seemed all set up, and if they weren't, than maybe Southeast deserved to go under. Those stupid sound affects are irritating also.

BTW For about a second, they cut to that one ramp guy, and there appeared to be a blue-ish turboprop in the background. Was this an airline or just a GA plane?

Harry

corey07850

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:06 am

Harry,

Looked like a UAX Saab 340 to me (in the new colors)

emiratesa345

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:12 am

I'd do them both. Despite what you all say about how unattractive they are, etc., etc., you know damn well that you'd be on either one of them like a fat kid on a smartie, if they were to be laying in front of you naked, with their legs spread.

The show was quite humorous. I'm surprised Southeast Airlines let them speak to their passengers the way they did.

"Are you just fucking her, or is that your wife?"

Something to that effect anyway. It seemed that the only thing they were good at was emptying the shit out of the toilet system.

All in all, a good laugh.

Mark
You and I were meant to fly, Air Canada!

FLAIRPORT

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:14 am

The show was quite humorous. I'm surprised Southeast Airlines let them speak to their passengers the way they did.

"Are you just fucking her, or is that your wife?"

Those people probably signed a waiver prior to being filmed, so they knew what was coming.

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:22 am

you know damn well that you'd be on either one of them like a fat kid on a smartie, if they were to be laying in front of you naked, with their legs spread.

I don't need that; I've already seen the video.  Big grin

Harry

DB777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:35 am

To make this even more airport related, and to discourage all you wannabees, it's been said that you could probably repave 9-27 (13,002 ft long x 150 feet wide) at MIA with the amount of manhood that's paid a visit in those two.  Smile
Photographing aircraft since the Earth was flat and on Airliners.net since #338

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:43 am

Looked like a UAX Saab 340 to me (in the new colors)

UAX is supposed to fly CRJ's into ABE, but it was probably an equipment change. Now that I think of it, it did look a lot like UA's new colors.

Harry

TWAMD-80

Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:51 am

Wow, if you look up ditsy in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of Nicole and Paris. I thought Paris was going to marshall the DC-9 right through the terminal window. I am guessing that the whole show was set up, buecause I can't imagine that the feds would let those kind of antics happen on an active ramp.

TW
Two A-4's, left ten o'clock level continue left turn!

jetblueatjfk

Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:06 pm

I liked when they were getting off with the Welcome to Allentown, as some one else said. It was so funny...lol...
Otherwise they are really just stupid and paris is ugly.

jetBlueAtJFK

stealthpilot

Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:59 pm

Who on earth would trust those 2 with a ramp job??? I once saw a loader at Luton drop bags all over the place, he was an expert conpared to those 2!!!!!! Boy, keep those 'interns' indoors. It's alot funnier when airports arnt brought into the picture  Smile
-Nikhil
eP007

Newark777

Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:06 pm

That part with them dropping bags everywhere better have been set up, and not passengers' real bags. If I was a passenger on that flight, and I had seen them treating my bags that way, I would have flipped a shit.

The part where they were welcoming people was funny, though, especially the one where they compared the fat man to Colin Farrell.  Laugh out loud

Harry

KaiGywer
Crew

Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:07 pm

I heard Paris supposedly was interviewed on some talk show, and she was asked if they were really that stupid or if it was acting. She answered, it's a tv show, of course it's acting.

Btw, anybody rip this show and wants to send me a copy? I missed it because of stupid school  Smile
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

zippyjet

Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:51 pm

I was working so I missed this TV spectacular. All those high brow pioneers of 1950's television especially those CBS classic actors are rolling in their graves at these two mini skirted semi dumb but cute honeys bumble their way through interning in private industry. I remember seeing Paris and Nichole in those many Fox promos wearing Ali Mc Beal micro skirt pin striped business threads. I love every minute of that. Now, did Paris have Tinkerbell the pampered chihuhua while on the job at the airport? Because, chihuhuas and the busy ramp do not exactly go together. I should write a spoof where a bimbo blonde leggy model type plays Paris and takes a chihuhua on the ramp while trying to marshall in a plane with a micro miniskirt. She'd say: Tinkerbell look at those big smoking engines! And like in Soul Plane, the doggy would fly through the air like it would be Hoovered by the spooling jet engines but, a real ramper saves the day and catches the little oh so ugly cute critter. No way do I want any animals harmed in this show business epic on the small screen.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

AussieItaliano

Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:32 pm

"I think South Park was being // NICE // to Paris Hilton when they portrayed her in one of their episodes!"

Ah yes, the Stupid Spoiled Whores episode!
Third Runway - LHR, Second Runway - LGW, Build Them Both!!!

Deltaflot

Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:55 pm

I work at the airport where this was filmed. The person supervising them works for the Airport Authority and was placed to look like he worked for Southeast Airlines. He was in no way affiliated with the airline, so yes, this was indeed VERY setup. The girls were very rude to everyone during the filming. They took over a conference room and trashed it and also took over an employee restroom in which they had a contest with each other to see which one could pass gas the loudest...pretty immature. No wonder the airline went under. Its a shame since Southeast accounted for 30% of the traffic at ABE airport.

Regards,
Chris

jetblast

Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:24 am

That show annoys the crap out of me. I think that putting these two on the ramp is an embarrassment to the airline industry. The lengths that TV will go to...

And also,

No

Make that 3 people who think they're ugly. I agree totally.

Regards
JetBlast @ BWI  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Speedbird Concorde One

slider

Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:25 am

They're both no talent skanks and anyone who watched that show lost a hlaf hour of their life they're never getting back as well as a few IQ points.

Just another sign of the vapid pop culture we're subjected to.

But as long as the lemmings watch, they'll keep pumping out that crap.

RogerThat
Topic Author

Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:41 am

They are both unattractive, skanks who are the butt of their own jokes. It's sad to hear what Deltaflot reports. You would think that 2 born rich girls would have figured out by now that they should be respectful of us commoners. In spite of that, what EmiratesA345 says applies to me.

Now would someone please resurrect the Man In The Sun...

View Large View Medium

Photo © Paul Robinson

CORULEZ05

Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:55 am

Is the episode on tonight or was it on last night (2/9)?
Fly jetBlue today!!!!!!!

RogerThat
Topic Author

Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:34 am

CO Rules,

It was aired last night, Monday 9th Feb. But don't despair, Fox will re-run it again and again and again.

If you read thru these posts, you would have got the best of the show.

elwood64151

Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:41 am

Well, if you don't find them at least somewhat physically attractive, then I'd have to question your claim of being straight. However, overall, they're really not worthy of the incredible attention they've been given.

anyone else catch the DL Sizewise and the Piedmont Airlines luggage carts.

I laughed my ass off when I saw Piedmont!

if they were to be laying in front of you naked, with their legs spread.

Uh, no. Some of us have actual standards.

All those high brow pioneers of 1950's television especially those CBS classic actors are rolling in their graves at these two mini skirted semi dumb but cute honeys bumble their way through interning in private industry

Actually, describing it like that makes it sound like "I Love Lucy."

I counted 19 infractions that would have gotten me fired at Vanguard or (later) at AirTran. If that had been our ramp at NJ, they'd have been tossed after five minutes, and we wouldn't have cared how much money Fox was paying us. And everyone of us knew we were going to die without a serious infusion of cash! Their behavior was that bad.

It may have been a setup, and they obviously aren't as dumb as they seem (no one that dumb empties the lav right on the first time - they didn't want to get shit on themselves and so they paid attention and did it right). But their behavior is not something that should be put on a pedestal the way it has been.
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it in summer school.

CORULEZ05

Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:41 am

thanks RogerThat....I did read all the post but I want to watch it also...I'll keep an eye out for the re-runs.........
Fly jetBlue today!!!!!!!

andrewuber

Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:27 am

I saw them messing with a lav panel in the previews. I hope they both got a blue bath (or a GREEN bath, even worse). It would make my day to see Paris Hilton's pockets pouring out with used T.P...  Big thumbs up
I'd rather shoot BAD_MOTIVE

highflier92660

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:49 am

Come on everyone, that was an obviously scripted show using a parked Southeast (RIP) DC-9. From last season to this, Paris Hilton still looks uncomfortable on camera and Nicole still gets most of the dialogue. I just hope that National Air Lines great old "Sun King" cookie cutter logo doesn't disappear from the skies with the demise of Largo-based Southeast.

HBIHLtoEZE

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:52 am

Even in the aviation world one can not hide from Paris Hilton...
Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.

Newark777

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:53 am

It may have been a setup, and they obviously aren't as dumb as they seem (no one that dumb empties the lav right on the first time - they didn't want to get shit on themselves and so they paid attention and did it right)

I'm sure there was someone there doing it for them, and that part was cut out. If you watched carefully, one second they were holding the end of the tube next to the plane, and the next the tube was securely fastened to the hull. I doubt they could have done that themselves.

Harry

WesternA318

Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:17 pm

"I thought Paris was going to marshall the DC-9 right through the terminal window."

LOL, Airplane! revisitied.

I also agree on them being ugly bit, Im not too fond of blondes though. As for repaving the runways...well, MIA just isnt THAT long! Try something else like....Edwards AFB or Dugway in UT. That MIGHT cover a fraction of the amount...
Check out my blog at fl310travel.blogspot.com!

zippyjet

Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:15 pm

Lucy was one and, some other high brow or groundbreaking golden age of 1950's TV on CBS were:

Twilight Zone, Dick Van Dike. Dick is alive but a lot of those other cast members were ancient back in the day. Playhouse 90, something called Omnibus and Kiebler Fran and Ollie come to mind. Most of them are in that great arena of show business in the sky. Now with the Twilight Zone, imagine if old Rod Serling was alive and kicking. He could make some classic episodes starring those two skanky but sexy rich girls. Maybe the Twilight Zone Episode could be about Paris Hilton as head of the New World Order but at the end, it would be her little chihuhua Tinkerbell as the real critter in charge of the world. Coming to you at a remote airport from your next stop the Twilight Zone!  Big thumbs up
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!