SCPremier
Topic Author

First Choice To Cuba Details?

Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:53 am

Does anyone know if G-OOBK will operate the 23rd March FCA054 leaving at 09.15 from Gatwick to Holguin.

Thank You

Crosswind

RE: First Choice To Cuba Details?

Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:35 am

SCPremier (or should I say Topjet330)
Why do you want to know?

If I wanted to repeat the information on the Holidaytruths, Airlinerworld or Plane-Mad forums, I'd do it myself.

Fact is you repeatedly bad-mouthed First Choice on several different forums, stating that the 767s wouldn't be refurbished, the service wasn't as advertised and basically the whole thing was a scam.

I've no wish to provide any further inside info to you now I've realised who you are. You didn't even apologise when proved wrong.

A change in username from Topjet330 to SCPremier on airliners.net is no cover when you continue to make identical posts on numerous other forums under your old username.

Regards
CROSSWIND

SCPremier
Topic Author

Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:55 am

Did i ask for your opinion Crosswind? No.

Thank you

cedarjet

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:01 am

If I go on holiday to Cooba, and the stamps go in my passport (as opposed to a piece of paper), does that mean there are going to be problems entering the US? What about the millions of politically ignorant Brits who happen to go on holiday in Cuba, to whom it's just another Caribbean resort destination like Antigua or Dominica, and the following year they fancy Disneyworld in Orlando. They arrive at MCO and get in trouble? Refused entry to the US? What heppens?

And if the US, in their infinite wisdom (I mean arrogance), penalise foreign countries who trade with Cuba, how can First Choice, Thomas Cook and the other European holiday airlines fly to Cuba and Florida? They don't even bother with a fake alias (like British Asia Airways for Taiwan).

So how does all this work in practise?
fly Saha Air 707s daily from Tehran's downtown Mehrabad to Mashhad, Kish Island and Ahwaz

SCPremier
Topic Author

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:05 am

To be honest with you after my visit to Cuba last July they did not stamp anything of mine. I hope they dont in April. Its a late deal and i am not very happy about going back but there you go.

jmc757

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:26 am

Here Here Crosswind Big grin

SCPremier
Topic Author

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:31 am

Glad you agree Jmc757

AJO

Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:20 am

Quoting Cedarjet (reply 3):
If I go on holiday to Cooba, and the stamps go in my passport (as opposed to a piece of paper), does that mean there are going to be problems entering the US? What about the millions of politically ignorant Brits who happen to go on holiday in Cuba, to whom it's just another Caribbean resort destination like Antigua or Dominica, and the following year they fancy Disneyworld in Orlando. They arrive at MCO and get in trouble? Refused entry to the US? What happens?

So how does all this work in practise?

I've had no problems entering the US with a Libya stamp in my passport (well, except some extra interrogations whilst entering the US), so I guess generally with a Cuba stamp there won't be a problem obtaining a visa (-waiver) for the US. Generally of course, as the decision is made for each person individually, and other factors may come into play.
bla

A321fly

Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:50 am

Quoting Crosswind (reply 1):
SCPremier (or should I say Topjet330)
Why do you want to know?

If I wanted to repeat the information on the Holidaytruths, Airlinerworld or Plane-Mad forums, I'd do it myself.

Fact is you repeatedly bad-mouthed First Choice on several different forums, stating that the 767s wouldn't be refurbished, the service wasn't as advertised and basically the whole thing was a scam.

I've no wish to provide any further inside info to you now I've realised who you are. You didn't even apologise when proved wrong.

A change in username from Topjet330 to SCPremier on airliners.net is no cover when you continue to make identical posts on numerous other forums under your old username.

Regards
CROSSWIND

I dont know you Crosswind, or this topjet or this scpremier but i deffinatly agree with you Crosswind.

planesarecool

Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:24 am

Well said Crosswind!!

On a side note (quite off topic), could you (particularly aimed AT Crosswind, or anybody else who would know) tell me what aircraft type is scheduled to operate the two weekly flights from Gatwick to Reus and back (1 on tuesday and 1 on friday), as i may be spending a few days there in May/June and would be interested to find out!

-Stephen

Demoose

Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:56 am

Again well said Crosswind, I had started to become a little bit pissed off with 'certain' people's attitude towards charter airlines (all but Thomas Cook of course) on here, anyone would think they were working for MI5 with their reluctance to reveal their 'sources' when posting on other forums!

Mark

[Edited 2005-02-22 03:59:40]
Take a ride...fly across the sky