Delta15
Topic Author

Boeing Vs Airbus Articles

Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:34 am

Hey, I have a debate paper due tomorrow for International Business and I figured BvsA would be an appropriate/easy topic. Does anyone know of any articles by a legitimate source that have come out recently (after 1/05) that relates or could be incorporated into this debate?

dynkrisolo

RE: Boeing Vs Airbus Articles

Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:01 pm

1. Procrastination
2. Asking others to do the research for you

Should I help you? Noooooooooooooooooooo!

I hope no one else will either.

Delta15
Topic Author

Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:15 pm

wow, your an *******. I have had 3 other papers due already this week, 2 midterms last week, more papers etc.. This isnt my senior thesis or anything...just a short paper. I couldnt think of a better place than airliners.net to find information on this topic, as it has been a valuable source of information in the past. If you don't have anything positive to say, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

Cleco

Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:25 pm

Delta15,

did you put yourself on your respected users list?

just google it I'm sure you'll get something.

Jake
EMBRY-RIDDLE BABY

Ruscoe

Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:27 pm

It is a very big topic Delta15, as you probably know, made up of lots of different elements. If time is short I would go for something relatively simple to get your teeth into.
What about " The role of corruption in international aerospace sales?'

There has been some recent info regarding EADS and Singapore, and of course all the Boeing stuff and just in the last couple of days; Titan.

A Google search will bring up most things.

Ruscoe

DfwRevolution

Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:27 pm

Quoting Delta15 (reply 2):
I have had 3 other papers due already this week, 2 midterms last week, more papers etc..

Oh boo hoo hoo...  Crying

I couldnt think of a better place than airliners.net to find information on this topic, as it has been a valuable source of information in the past.

Then you're in a puddle of shit without the boots for it. Try researching at a place like a library, hell just pay $15 and get a Questia subscription. Questia is an amazing resource for papers, with a constantly updated database of periodicles and real books.

Periodicles will be your primary source if you are doing a Boeing/Airbus topic, so start looking there. This isn't what I would call a great location for doing research for evidence to back-up a thesis.

Again... go here and you will be done with it all-

www.questia.com

Hell I found a winner already-

" Competition in the world jetliner industry. by John Olienyk"

Cleco

Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:32 pm

Trust me, just google it. I started my research for a paper on it this evening.

Jake
EMBRY-RIDDLE BABY

Delta15
Topic Author

Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:49 pm

Well, I just finished the paper...Thanks for the positive suggestions, those who did. For everyone else, thanks for being annoying and wasting space on my post. Reminds me why I quit posting here...

dynkrisolo

Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:11 am

wow, your an *******.

No I'm not. You go to school to learn, not to have someone else to do the work for you.

Quote:
I have had 3 other papers due already this week, 2 midterms last week, more papers etc..

Life is all about time management. You signed up for the courses, then you are obligated to fulfill all the requirements.

Quote:
This isnt my senior thesis or anything...just a short paper.

It doesn't matter how small the assignment is. You are the one who's responsible for your own work.

Quote:
I couldnt think of a better place than airliners.net to find information on this topic, as it has been a valuable source of information in the past.

I'm an old-timer. I didn't have Google when I was in school. Everything's in the library. Nowadays, you have Google. By the time you typed your original question, you could have already found valuable information from Google, Yahoo, or any web search engines.

Quote:
If you don't have anything positive to say, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

It's a lesson for you. I'm actually doing you a favor by telling you what's the proper thing to do for your school work. If you think I'm just being an a$$, then be it.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos