Looking for some info for a project gang...a link or outright answers would be GREAT!
1. When did Alleghany Airlines become USAir and what is just a name change or where there other airlines involved in the transaction?
2. On that same date, did Alleghany become the wholly owned subsidiary of USAirways that is what we now know of?
3. When did Pilgrim Airlines become Business Express, and how did the name change/merger come about (i.e. any other airline involved in the transaction)?
4. When did AA
Eagle purchase and then merge Business Express into Eagle?
5. When and how did CO
and People Express come together (merger, acquisition, other)?
6. Need as much history about Bar Harbor Airways until it was absorbed into CO
Express in August of 1990.
7. Need as much history about Commutair through the USAir days and when they switched to CO
Thanks in advance everyone. I'm doing so much research on so many carriers, I figured I'd help myself out and turn it over to some of the A-Net experts on the carriers I'm having some trouble with...