A330323X
Topic Author

US Airways & LH / Air Dolomiti Expand Codeshare

Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:51 am

US Airways has filed to place its code on flights operated by Air Dolomiti as Lufthansa Regional.

US Airways will place its code on Air Dolomiti flights from FRA and MUC, including on routes currently served by Lufthansa and/or Lufthansa CityLine and featuring the US* code. New routes to receive the US* code are as follows:

From FRA: Baku, Budapest, Cologne, Friedrichshafen, Graz, Paderborn, Toulouse

From MUC: Basel, Bologna, Brussels, Budapest, Dresden, Florence, Geneva, Graz, Leipzig, Milan, Nuremburg, Paderborn, Toulouse, Turin, Venice

Additionally, due to the new U.S.-India open-skies agreement, US Airways will be placing its US* code on Lufthansa flights to India beginning April 4.

From FRA: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai

From MUC: Delhi
I'm the expert on here on two things, neither of which I care about much anymore.

JoFMO

RE: US Airways & LH / Air Dolomiti Expand Codeshare

Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:29 am

What about FMO. It's a minor airport like Paderborn, Friedrichshafen. Is it already a US codeshare destinations or have they forgetten it?

A330323X
Topic Author

RE: US Airways & LH / Air Dolomiti Expand Codeshare

Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:00 am

What about FMO. It's a minor airport like Paderborn, Friedrichshafen. Is it already a US codeshare destinations or have they forgetten it?

I was going to tell you that FMO service is provided for Lufthansa by Eurowings, and that US doesn't yet codeshare with Eurowings, only Lufthansa and Lufthansa CityLine, with the recent application to codeshare with Air Dolomiti. Then I noticed that US has just also applied to place its US* code on Eurowings flights operated as Lufthansa Regional. I must have missed it earlier. FMO will indeed be one of the codeshare destinations, from both FRA and MUC.
I'm the expert on here on two things, neither of which I care about much anymore.