I am finally returning back to LHR for some plane spotting at the end of April after an absence of 6 years. Several questions come to mind, afterall I have not really stayed on top of everything over there...
I know the T2 observation deck is shut down. I will be staying at the Radisson Edwardian and enjoying a few pints at The Three Magpies at night.
1) Is there a decent aviation store located nearby and operated by who? (What happened to Mach III on T2)
2) If I walked towards BA Engineering, is it reasonably easy to walk around without be harrased and take some pictures?
3) There is that street that is referred to often with arrivals coming in just over the houses... Sorry can't remember which one. (27R I think) Easy to walk too? Is there a decent pub nearby?
4) Actually, what is your favorite pub on Bath Road? I love aviation, but I also enjoy a pub & pint.
5) And lastly, do British passport holders still only have to "flash" their passpot to a HM Customs Inspector on arrival, or have the farmalities increased in todays day and age?
Sorry for all the questions, cheers mates from the LHR area and abroad!