JAM747
Topic Author

U.S Aerospace Industry Safe From Terror?

Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:10 pm

Since 9/11 there has been a lot of talk about certain industries, land marks , and government buildings being protected against terrorism. The security at airports and on planes have been increased and care is being made to protect key financial centers such as Wall St. I have not heard any mention of protection against terror for our Aerospace Industry. This does not only involve the defense a/c suppliers but also to commercial aircraft industries . In a similar way that financial centers are protected because they are key to the economy of the U.S ,so is the importance of our aerospace industry. A matter of fact the aerospace industry in any country is important to it's economy. Maybe there are measures in place that I do not know about, which is fine. I certainly do not mean that they should divulge the details of protection . It would just make me feel better to know that measures have been taken. Does any one know? Thanks.