The Best Virtual Aircraft Tours On The Net!

Tue Apr 11, 2000 3:45 am

I was looking at the GECAS website last night and they have the best virtual aircraft tours I have found so far - by along way!

They have tours of Aeroflot B767-300, Futura B737-800 and China Eatern A320 - all were taken while the aircraft was brand new before delivery.

All tours have at least 5 tours within them including,
Flight Deck
Galley (Rear, Rear and Middle on 767)
Main Cabin (2 or 3 different views)
Business Class (767 only)
First Class (not 737)

Plus each aircraft has a gallery of about 50 stills, with closeups of the exterior and interior right down to the coffee-makers!

The plugin needed also only takes a couple of minutes to load and is very good because the views it gives are clear and also larger than normal.

They also have detailed information on the 737-600, -700 and -800 plus the A319, A320 and A321 which is downloadable in Acrobat format.

Have a look and let me know what you think! it's one of the best pages I've found in a while.

Follow this link;
http://www.gecas.com/prod_ol.htm

JAMES