ramerinianair

CO Res And SJU-STT Reward, Cape Air

Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:07 am

I was trying to book reward travel from NYC-SJU-STT-SJU-NYC and take a stopover in SJU for a few days. There seems to be a problem with the SJU-STT-SJU flights. I have spoken to a few agents and some initially say that it isn't available, other claim it to be available but unable to book it. I finally got on the phone today with a lady who said if the flight into SJU isn't on the same day, the flight SJU-STT will not be a codeshare flight. I thought this was kind of wierd? Can anybody confirm any of this? CO really needs to educate their agents. I have had a few incidents with them, if the flight isn't EWR-LAX, they are lost, especially with reward travel!
Can anybody let me know if there is another way to book this reward travel via other partners.
Thanks,
Steven
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!

MAH4546

RE: CO Res And SJU-STT Reward, Cape Air

Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:22 am

You cannot book the SJU-STT flights individually. The SJU-STT flights, and the rest of Cape Air's intra-Caribbean flights, must be booked as part of an online connection. It is a codeshare, not a "Connection" contract like Cape Air's intra-Florida service.
a.

ramerinianair

RE: CO Res And SJU-STT Reward, Cape Air

Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:43 am

So, can i make it a stopover? As part of my EWR-STT flight but on a different day?
SR
I really don't see why this is a problem. You can do it on one day but not another???
W N = my Worst Nightmare!!!!!