Pe@rson
Topic Author

LGW's Skyview

Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:37 pm

Is LGW's 'SkyView' still open? I thought that it was not, but my search on Google.co.uk - of both aviation and non-aviation sites - suggest that it is - in fact not one website I looked on stated that it was not. Could anyone please confirm? Thanks.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

bananaboy

RE: LGW's Skyview

Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:15 pm

All closed.

I can't be sure but I have a feeling that they have even taken the aircraft (whatever it was) from the roof.. certainly can't remember seeing it there last time I was down. Looks like it will be permanent.

Mark
All my life, I've been kissing, your top lip 'cause your bottom one's missing

BCAL

RE: LGW's Skyview

Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:37 pm

Quoting BananaBoY (Reply 1):
they have even taken the aircraft (whatever it was) from the roof

Handley Page Dart Herald and cockpit section of (Dan-Air) Comet 4B.

You would probably stand a better chance of a reply from aliens in space than a reply from BAA plc about restoring facilities at their airports for aircraft spotters.
MOL on SRB's latest attack at BA: "It's like a little Chihuahua barking at a dying Labrador. Nobody cares."