MYRIJET
Topic Author

FedEx To Up Grade Its Equipment To MEXICOt

Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:30 am

This morning I heard a Radio interview w/Robin Brown Latam marketing Manager for FedEx who explain the Journalist about the next up-grade to DC10 for Mexico Operation (Flights to Toluca and Guadalajara).

Some DC10 have operated from TLC airport in cargo configuration. Last one I rememered a BRASMEX DC10-30 that brought some three Elephants a year and a half ago +/-

What would be the difference in terms of weight to operate a FedEx DC10 and a passengers DC10 I m wondering this because of the so called extremely high TLC Apt for wide body ops.

CosmicCruiser

RE: FedEx To Up Grade Its Equipment To MEXICOt

Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:00 am

I don't know diff. in wgts. but our info says it will be a DC-10-30 or a MD-10-30. Usually, I believe we are heavier than most pax carriers. I flew it in the 727 and we were very limited on t/o because we had some Air Canada 727s that had -15 eng. and the t/o roll was looong.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos