mark777300

IB A346 At JFK Today

Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:46 pm

Finally had a chance to see IB's A346 come into JFK this afternoon, around 15:00PM EST. I did hear that IB was going to start using the A346 into JFK from another post, but I wasn't sure when they were going to start those flights. The last time I saw an IB aircraft flying into JFK a few weeks back was an A343 and a 747, (which I couldn't tell from where I was standing if it was a -300). Behind it came a NW 744 in the new colors and then followed by an AF 772ER. I was hoping that AF was going to fly in with a 773ER, but not today. OH well, you can't have everything. The IB A346 was sure nice looking in IB's colors. If I have this right the folllowing operators are using A346's into JFK: (feel free to add in any that you know of)

Virgin
CX
IB
SAA????

LUV4JFK

RE: IB A346 At JFK Today

Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:07 pm

Unfortunately, South African doesn't use the 346 to JFK. Only ATL in the US sees the SA 346. No need to worry because by next month, Iberia will be using a 346 daily in the afternoon from MAD and Air France will operate 2 77W's, one in the afternoon and one at night. Also look for ANA to start 77W service as well from NRT. Should be a fun summer at JFK.

LUV4JFK
 yes 
John F. Kennedy International Airport: Where America Greets The World.

mark777300

Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:30 pm

I'm looking foward to it, nice sunny days, and an endless number of aircrafts coming into JFK.

rjpieces

Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:46 pm

We will also be getting Thai A345s soon as well as Korean 772s. This summer is looking good for JFK.
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos