1. When will american start 777 service to buenos aires (dont say whenever they get enough planes, i want exact dates)
2. Why does the international airport in buenos aires have 2 names? (pistarini and ezieza)
3. When will the new terminal at eze be finished?
4. what airlines will use the new terminal?
5. will aerolineas stay at the same terminal that they are using today?
6. when will aeroparque jorge newbury close down and move its operations to eze?
7. will ar's terminal in eze have enough gates for national and domestic or will there be a bus service to planes on the tarmac?
8. Is eze going to be buenos aires' main airport or is there a new one on the way? (on the river?)
9. when the new terminal is done, what will happen to the old terminal? (refurbish or shut down?)
10. if ar isnt making money, then how can they afford to keep flying?
11. i thought that ar was buying enough airbuses to replace the 747s. Now they only have 3 and no more are on the way?
12. why does united have a flight from eze to uraguay (30 minute flight) using a 767 when there are lots of 737 flights from jorge newbury?
13. how can united make money on this flight?
14. Are there any direct flights to uraguay from the sates? (aa flys thru sao palo and united thru buenos aires)
15. Does LAPA plan on adding more international flights?
16. Why does ar have 2 A310s serving only one flight per day to chile?
17. why does ar have these A310's?
18. if ar won the lotery, would they replace their dc-9's and 737's with more 737's and 717's or would they go for an all airbus fleet?
19. Why do most international flights to buenos aires land in the morning and don't take off again till the night time?
20. Whats the deal with Open Skies? i am confused
21. When will delta and continental start flying here?
22. where will they be flying from?
23. What aircraft do they plan on using?(767-400?!)
24.Why is there no direct or 1 stop flight from buenos aires to japan?(the only way to go is, eze-scl-dfw-nrt or eze-gru-jfk-nrt)
Those are all of my questions that i really want to know the answers to. please quote the question before you answer it so i know what question you are asking. Thanks for reading!