futureuapilot

The Never Ending Peter Max Thread

Wed May 18, 2005 6:15 am

Hey everyone, The old thread was too big for my modem, so it was time to start a new thread. Just as a reminder:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Sven Tobergte
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Shotaro Shimizu

To all of you N77014 haters...

-Sam

[Edited 2005-05-17 23:49:05]
The Pilot is the highest form of life on Earth!

EA CO AS

RE: The Never Ending Peter Max Thread

Wed May 18, 2005 6:33 am

Too all of you N77014 haters...

Love the plane, hate the thread.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

SWISSER

Wed May 18, 2005 9:18 am

Hi Sam,

glad we have a new thread!
did you get the latest info about MAX-model?
(currently doing the GE engine cones on MAX right now!)

where is PM now?
What time is top of descent?

futureuapilot

Wed May 18, 2005 9:22 am

Quoting SWISSER (Reply 2):
did you get the latest info about MAX-model?

Yes I did, looks like it's going to be great! Think all the guys and gals here would be interested to hear about our little project?

-Sam

SWISSER

Wed May 18, 2005 9:27 am

It is forbidden to discuss models in this forum,
but with this said, all they need to know is indeed said!  Wink

futureuapilot

Wed May 18, 2005 9:41 am

Quoting SWISSER (Reply 4):
It is forbidden to discuss models in this forum,
but with this said, all they need to know is indeed said!

Haha, I get it, ok.  Smile

Quoting SWISSER (Reply 2):

where is PM now?

Currently:
5/17 StBy HKG
5/18 HKG 98 EWR 18 LGW
5/19 LGW 35 IAH 34 LGW

-Sam

cgagn

Wed May 18, 2005 9:43 am

Am I the only one getting tired of hearing about Peter Max. Is it simply because the scheme is named after the guy who designed it? It's a special scheme like the dozens of others out there now. Perhaps one of the nicer ones, but these Peter Max threads are getting a little out of control. Stay tuned for the ANA Pokeman thread, the Air New Zealand Lord of the Rings thread (if they still have those), the Virgin Anniversary thread, the JAL World Cup thread, the Lufthansa Retrojet thread, the Air Canada Free Spirit thread, the Qantas Wunala Dreaming thread....I could go on.

My 2 cents.

C-GAGN
Widebodies flown on:A330-300,A340-300,A380-800,747-400,767-200ER,767-300ER,777-200A,777-200ER,777-200LR,777-300ER,787-9

futureuapilot

Wed May 18, 2005 10:04 am

Quoting Cgagn (Reply 6):
Am I the only one getting tired of hearing about Peter Max.

Nope, your not the only one, there are a bunch of people out there, but I can't figure out how it's out of hand. Were a group of people who are interested in the life of an aircraft, and decided to choose a well known livery so it's easily distinguishable. There's only one thread at a time about it... and we only make a new one when my modem dies because it can't be loaded because it's too big. (180 replies or so.) Were sorry you don't like it.  worried 

-Sam

SWISSER

Wed May 18, 2005 10:10 am

Also guys,

Sam and I are looking for very close pictures of Max,
any shot you might have and not available at the A.net dbase is exellent for our project, engines, gears, tail, fuselage...

you can contact me on karel.vanhees@swiss-va.ch

Thanks!!

futureuapilot

Wed May 18, 2005 10:46 am

Also, if you have any drawings or specs about Continental 777's, please send them to either SWISSER or me. Thanks!

BTW IAHcsr, what exactly is your job on the ramp? Do you like working on the big tails or the smaller (737) tails? Working on the ramp has always interested me... Thanks!  Cool

-Sam

AirbusDriver

Wed May 18, 2005 11:03 am

That thing is fugly.

Cheer

Mariner

BEG2IAH

Wed May 18, 2005 11:24 am

Quoting AirbusDriver (Reply 10):
That thing is fugly.

No, it's not. I saw it two days ago parked at IAH terminal E, and I almost crashed into another guy's car who hit the brake to look at it better.

BEG2IAH
Aviation is not so much a profession as it is a disease.

iahcsr

Wed May 18, 2005 11:27 am

Quoting FutureUApilot (Reply 9):
what exactly is your job on the ramp?

Ramp?? Me??  gasp  I'm upstairs in the passenger Service end of things. But I will admit I've given thought now and then to transferring down there ...  biggrin 
... And I'm happy to stick with the 737/757 sized flying machines ...  airplane 
Working very hard to Fly Right....

SWISSER

Thu May 19, 2005 6:05 am

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 12):
Ramp?? Me?? I'm upstairs in the passenger Service end of things. But I will admit I've given thought now and then to transferring down there ...
... And I'm happy to stick with the 737/757 sized flying machines ...

Oh, so you are the guy who gets bashed every time by the PAX?
Tough job...

My customers can't complain directly, altough I think the Catering comments are always bad in either way!

erikwilliam

Thu May 19, 2005 6:56 am

please adive when CO does EWR-GRU or HOU-GRU.

Thank you.
Dida, Cafu, Lucio, Roque Junior, Roberto Carlo, Emerson, Ze Roberto, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldo

B744F

Thu May 19, 2005 8:26 am

its just a freaking plane!!! Whats all the admiration about a bizzare paint job?

cgagn

Thu May 19, 2005 9:49 am

Quoting FutureUApilot (Reply 7):
Were sorry you don't like it.

I'm not sure if you're refering to the plane itself or just the thread. For the record, I like the Peter Max design. It's a nice aircraft, and I saw it in AMS a while back. I didn't know the history of it like I do now, but I can say it looks better in person. I had trouble understanding the fascination about this particular aircraft when there are so many unique schemes. However, when you say it's the day to day life of an airliner that is the interest, and you've just picked this one, I understand that totally. I myself have always been interested in the routings of aircraft and where they fly in a given month. Good explanation!  bigthumbsup 

C-GAGN
Widebodies flown on:A330-300,A340-300,A380-800,747-400,767-200ER,767-300ER,777-200A,777-200ER,777-200LR,777-300ER,787-9

TUNisia

Thu May 19, 2005 9:57 am

Question...

Are there any interior markings on the inside of Peter Max commemorating the aircraft and the livery? Just curious...

TUNisia
Someday the sun will shine down on me in some faraway place - Mahalia Jackson

futureuapilot

Thu May 19, 2005 12:09 pm

Quoting TUNisia (Reply 17):
Are there any interior markings on the inside of Peter Max commemorating the aircraft and the livery? Just curious...

When i got to see it I didnt notice anything special, but it was very dark and powered down...

Quoting Cgagn (Reply 16):
Good explanation!

Finally, someone who understands my explanations!!! Yes!  cheerful   highfive 

-Sam

iahcsr

Thu May 19, 2005 1:25 pm

Quoting SWISSER (Reply 13):
Oh, so you are the guy who gets bashed every time by the PAX?

Well, not every time....  duck 

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 14):
please adive when CO does EWR-GRU or HOU-GRU

CO does both on a daily basis ..  smile 

Quoting TUNisia (Reply 17):
Are there any interior markings on the inside of Peter Max commemorating the aircraft and the livery?

no  Just the standard interior.
5/18 .... EWR 18 LGW
5/19 LGW 35 IAH 34 LGW
5/20 LGW 19 EWR 84 TLV

stlgph

Thu May 19, 2005 1:35 pm

Quoting FutureUApilot (Reply 7):
but I can't figure out how it's out of hand.

because you people just insist on posting back and forth to each for no apparent reason other than to keep this stupid topic up top of the forum over and over and over again.

so, now that i did you the favor this time, do the rest of us a favor and get new material for waxing the carrot! thanks!
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

UAalltheway

Thu May 19, 2005 1:37 pm

Who's Peter Max? What's the story behind this aircraft? Somebody plz explain..

erikwilliam

Fri May 20, 2005 2:23 am

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 19):
CO does both on a daily basis ..

I know U smartass Big grin, please advice when they do it with Peter Max.  Wink
Dida, Cafu, Lucio, Roque Junior, Roberto Carlo, Emerson, Ze Roberto, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldo

iahcsr

Fri May 20, 2005 2:57 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 22):
please advise when they do it with Peter Max.

AhHa... I misunderstood what you were asking...  confused   footinmouth 
Given CO's need for T7s elsewhere, I wouldn't expect to see any headed south of the equator any time soon.

futureuapilot

Fri May 20, 2005 3:48 am

Quoting STLGph (Reply 20):
because you people just insist on posting back and forth to each for no apparent reason other than to keep this stupid topic up top of the forum over and over and over again.

Sorry, maybe i'm stupid... but if we look at the trend in this topic so far:

Post #1 Thread Starter
Post #2 Someone complaining about the tread
Post #3 -- #5 A discussion between me and SwissER about a project regarding the PM aircraft.
Post #6 Someone Complaining about the tread
Post #7 A responce to post #6 explaining his questions asked.
Post #8 More PM discussions...

And that's just the first 8 replies! It seems to me were having a discussion about the topic stated in the thread starter, just like any other thread here in the Civ Av forum. Again, maybe i'm just kinda dull, but i don't understand the problem. Sorry!   

Quoting STLGph (Reply 20):
so, now that i did you the favor this time

Sorry, what favor did you do?   

Sorry IAHcsr, for some odd reason i thought you worked on the ramp. Call me crazy...  

Is there any way to see a completel record of where N77014 has gone by any chance before the threads were started?

-Sam

[Edited 2005-05-19 20:57:41]

AEROFAN

Fri May 20, 2005 4:28 am

Gosh Darn it! Eough with this PM thread already! It is even more tiresome than the AvB ones. At least on th AvB war you can get a chuckle once in a while

Querosene

Fri May 20, 2005 5:50 am

Quoting Aerofan (Reply 25):
Gosh Darn it! Eough with this PM thread already! It is even more tiresome than the AvB ones. At least on th AvB war you can get a chuckle once in a while

You're free to use your mouse at will, and click or not-click on the topic. The fact that you clicked, read and posted a reply, only says that you like to rant to feel important.

If you're truly sick of these threads, you would simply skip it and let everyone interested in this aircraft routings read and reply in peace.

Regards.

AirframeAS

Fri May 20, 2005 5:56 am

Whats so special about the Peter Max aircraft? To me its just another aircraft. If its the paint job that amuses you, go to a muesum! LOL
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

iahcsr

Fri May 20, 2005 7:41 am

Quoting FutureUApilot (Reply 24):
Is there any way to see a completely record of where N77014 has gone by any chance before the threads were started?

I'm certain that info is documented somewhere in one of the CO HQ buildings downtown. But I'm also certain not to have access to it either. (That old 'Proprietary Info' thing)

COFreqFlyer

Fri May 20, 2005 7:47 am

Howdy all from FRA,

Glad to see the new thread started... and yeah, we always have to expect the few people who want to gripe because they have nothing better to do.

Just talked to my g/f, she is in EWR right now, about to get on EWR 50 FRA, and I get to run to the airport in the morning to pick her up.

IAHCSR, by all means, keep the wonderful reports of the whereabouts going, I can only hope that 014 (aka MAX, to keep on topic  Wink )will run FRA 51 EWR 51 IAH on 5/24.  pray 

Regards to all!
The Proud Bird with the Golden Tail

APFjoker

Fri May 20, 2005 12:39 pm

Question regarding Peter Max: N77014 being a T7, it seems to me that P.M. only visits about 7-10 airports (and I did a little re-reading thru the previous threads to count). Granted, these airports are spaced literally across the globe, but my question is this: Would it not be more reasonable to have a special livery on a smaller type (say 737)? I know it wouldn't be able to operate outside the mainland U.S. of A., however it would be able to service more than ten airports.

Just a thought I have been pondering since I started reading the Max threads. Keep up the good work, and pay no attention to the nay-sayers... They DID take the time to read the post and THEN gripe about it. haha.

iahcsr

Fri May 20, 2005 1:13 pm

Quoting APFjoker (Reply 30):
Would it not be more reasonable to have a special livery on a smaller type (say 737)?

I have my thoughts on this... But I will hold off awhile to give someone more eloquent the opportunity to speak first...  bitelip 
5/19 ..... IAH 34 LGW .... and I did not go to see Star Wars III today...
5/20 LGW 19 EWR 56 CDG
5/21 CDG 57 EWR 90 TLV
5/22 TLV 91 EWR  checkeredflag 

Quoting COFreqFlyer (Reply 29):
can only hope that 014 will run FRA 51 EWR 51 IAH on 5/24.

If routing follows the usual pattern ... But one can hope it won't..
 crossfingers 

allstarflyer

Fri May 20, 2005 1:30 pm

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 1):
Love the plane, hate the thread.

Wake me up when that bird is retired.

-R
Living the American Dream

Capt.Fantastic

Fri May 20, 2005 1:52 pm

I have four nieces aged 2 - 5: Give them a model airplane and each a can of spray paint, and I guarantee you'll get something similar to what is on this CO 777 - What's all the fuss about?

There are more artistic paint schemes

I can't wait until this one is painted back in CO livery .. Oh, and than there will be the thread: "Mounring the loss of the Max" - 146 replies

iahcsr

Sat May 21, 2005 8:12 am

Would it not be more reasonable to have a special livery on a smaller type (say 737)?

... Time's up.. Since no other has spoken up .. I guess you're stuck with me....
 boggled 
"Reasonable" was not what they were after .. The 'art'work was commissioned for the New York City 2000 millennium celebration. Exactly who, CO or NYC, paid Peter Max for the work I do not know. But they wanted the biggest 'canvas' CO had so as to provided the biggest impact on all who see it. Love it or Hate it, I think all will agree N77014 does 'IMPACT' on sight!!  eyepopping   gasp   gnasher 

5/20 ...... EWR 56 CDG
5/21 CDG 57 EWR 90 TLV

SWISSER

Sat May 21, 2005 10:40 am

Quoting Capt.Fantastic (Reply 33):
I have four nieces aged 2 - 5: Give them a model airplane and each a can of spray paint, and I guarantee you'll get something similar to what is on this CO 777 - What's all the fuss about?

I'am a very expierenced model maker doing it right now all from scratch and I can assure you it is the hardest project I've ever done!

For the ones who want to know only about the 777, you can stop reading now!  Wink

What's special about Peter Max?
Off course modern expression of art is simply more a way for the general public of damn I like it or Damn thats childish!It is off course true and your opinion is indeed very well on topic and interesting to reply!

Peter has a way of explaining his work with a kaleidoscope, you know that funny tube that changes colors and reflections and shapes constantly!
He uses the basic colors to form a multi creative pallet that dazzles your eyes when looking!Very bold off course!

He paints very patriotic items like the statue of liberty, capitol, the stars and stripes, and like almost every person, he has a soft spot for NYC.

One of his most known works is the liberty and I personally like it very much,

For the ones asking who he is,
This is Peter Max's Biography,

Peter Max is a multi-dimensional creative artist. He has worked with oils, acrylics, water colors, finger paints, dyes, pastels, charcoal, pen, multi-colored pencils, etchings, engravings, animation cells, lithographs, serigraphs, silk screens, ceramics, sculpture, collage, video and computer graphics. He loves all media, including mass media as a "canvas" for his creative expression.

As in his prolific creative output, Max is as passionate in his creative input. He loves to hear amazing facts about the universe and is as fascinated with numbers and mathematics as he is with visual phenomena.

"If I didn't choose art, I would have become an astronomer," states Max, who became fascinated with astronomy while living in Israel, following a ten-year upbringing in Shanghai, China. "I became fascinated with the vast distances in space as well as the vast world within the atom," says Max.

Peter's early childhood impressions had a profound influence on his psyche, weaving the fabric that was to become the tapestry of his full creative expression.

It was a childhood filled with magic and adventure, an odyssey the likes of which few people have had, artists included.

European born, Peter was raised in Shanghai, China, where he spent his first ten years. He lived in a pagoda-style house situated amidst a Buddhist monastery, a Sikh temple and a Viennese cafe. And yet, with all that richness and diversity of culture, he still had a dream of an adventure yet to come in a far-off land called America.

From American comic books, radio broadcasts and cinema shows, young Peter formed an impression of the land of Captain Marvel, Flash Gordon, swing jazz, swashbucklers, freedom and creativity.

But the American adventure was far in the future. In the decade to follow, Peter would discover many other fascinating worlds that fanned the fires of his imagination.

At the age of ten, Peter and his parents traveled across the vast expanse of China to a Tibetan mountain camp at the foothills of the Himalayas. Then they journeyed 9,000 feet up to a beautiful, white-turreted hotel in a mountain paradise that seemed like Shangri-La.

After their return to Shanghai, the family left on another voyage of discovery, around India, the continent of Africa, and Israel, where Peter studied art with a Viennese fauve painter. It was in Israel that young Peter also developed a love and fascination for astronomy.

In 1953, Peter's family emigrated to America after a six-month visit to Paris. Though it was a relatively short stay, Peter enrolled in an art school and absorbed the culture and art heritage of Paris. At the age of sixteen, Peter realized his childhood vision and arrived in America.

After completing high school, he continued his art studies at The Art Student's League, a renowned, traditional academy across from Carnegie Hall in Manhattan. Here, Peter learned the rigid disciplines of realism and developed into a realist painter.

When he left art school, Max had become fascinated with new trends in commercial illustration and graphic arts, from America as well as Europe and Japan. He decided to try his hand at it and within a short time, he won awards for album covers and book jackets, which combined his own brand of realism with graphic art techniques.

Max also admired the work of contemporary photographers such as Bert Stern, Richard Avedon, and Irving Penn, which led to his photo collage period, in which he had captured the psychedelic era of the mid '60s.

As the '60s progressed, the photo collages gave way, to his famous "Cosmic '60s" style, with its distinctive line work and bold color combinations.

This new style developed as a spontaneous creative urge, following Max's meeting with Swami Satchidananda, an Indian Yoga master who taught him meditation and the spiritual teachings of the East.

Max's Cosmic '60s art, with its transcendental imagery captured the imagination of the entire generation and catapulted the young artist to fame and fortune.

Max was suddenly on numerous magazine covers, including Life Magazine, and appeared on national TV. Max's visual impact on the '60s has often been compared to the influence the Beatles had with their music.

In the 1970s, Max gave up his commercial pursuits and went into retreat to begin painting in earnest. He submersed himself in his art for several years, and was only induced to come out of retreat on occasion through special commissions by the Federal government agencies: the U.S. Border murals, the first 10¢ U.S. postage stamp, and projects for the Federal Energy Commission.

For July 4, 1976, Max created a special installation and art book, Peter Max Paints America, to commemorate America's bicentennial. It was the year Max also began his annual July 4th tradition of painting the Statue of Liberty. In 1982, Max painted six Liberties on the White House lawn, and then personally helped to actualize the statue's restoration, which was completed in 1986.

In the years that followed, Max developed his new atelier, with a primary focus on paintings, mixed media works and limited graphic editions. Of the thousands of requests that came in for posters, Max was drawn to those that synchronized with his own concerns: environmental, human, and animal rights.

He began a series of works called the Better World series, and created a painting called "I love the World," depicting an angel embracing the planet, inspired by his backstage experience at the Live Aid concert.

In 1989, for the 20th anniversary of Woodstock, Max was asked to create world's largest rock-and-roll stage for the Moscow Music Peace Festival. Soon after the festival, in October, 1989, Max unveiled his "40 Gorbys," a colorful homage to Mikhail Gorbachev.

Prophetically, a few weeks later, communism fell in Eastern Europe and Max was selected to receive a 7,000-pound section of the Berlin Wall, which was installed on the Aircraft Carrier U.S.S. Intrepid Museum. Using a hammer and chisel, Max carved a dove from within the stone and placed it on top of the wall to set it free.

In 1991, Max's one-man retrospective show at the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersberg drew the largest turnout for any artist in Russian history. Over 14,500 people attended!

As a painter for four former U.S. Presidents (Carter, Ford, Bush and Reagan) in 1993, Max was approached by the inaugural committee to create posters for Bill Clinton's inauguration. He was later invited to the White House to paint the signing of the Peace Accord.

Max has always been ready to apply his creative talent to important global events and has produced posters for many such events, including Summit of the Americas, Gorbachev's State of the World Forum, and the United Nations Earth Summit, for which he had designed a series of twelve stamps that became the best-selling stamps in U.N. history. For the U.N.'s 50th anniversary, Max produced an installation of fifty paintings in different color combinations of the landmark United Nations Building.

A lover of music, Max has been designated Official Artist for the Grammys, The 25th Anniversary of the New Orleans Jazz Festival and the Woodstock Music Festival.

In the sports arena, Max has been the Official Artist for five Super Bowls, The World Cup USA, The U.S. Tennis Open and the NHL All-Star Game.

Always an optimist, Max sees a fabulous new age for the new millennium, filled with enormous possibilities. He also sees a need for a greater responsibility to our planet, and he is ever ready to serve as the "Global Artist."

futureuapilot

Sat May 21, 2005 11:58 am

Wow! Thanks SWISSER, that will help alot for the ignorent...  Smile

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 34):
. Love it or Hate it, I think all will agree N77014 does 'IMPACT' on sight!!

Truer words were never spoken! Big grin

Quoting Capt.Fantastic (Reply 33):

I'll make a deal with you, when they paint their own 777, we'll make a thread about that acft too, sound alright?  Yeah sure

I have thought it would be cool to have a little "Mini" PM running around the US. That would be cool!

-Sam

iahcsr

Sat May 21, 2005 3:30 pm

Quoting FutureUApilot (Reply 36):
have thought it would be cool to have a little "Mini" PM running around the US. That would be cool!

Hey, I hadn't thought of that....  highfive 
I suspect the 'Guys' downtown would never cough up the  dollarsign  for it, But ya never know.....

miamix707

Sat May 21, 2005 11:41 pm

Quoting AirbusDriver (Reply 10):
That thing is fugly.

..and so are you

This thing should have gotten a major check 6 months ago.. no word on when it'll get it?

Quoting SWISSER (Reply 35):
I'am a very expierenced model maker doing it right now all from scratch and I can assure you it is the hardest project I've ever done!

Just curious, what kind? plastic kits, wooden models?

Damn it CO, bring it down here to Florida! Big grin The '70s live on with this 777!

iahcsr

Sun May 22, 2005 12:39 am

Quoting MIAMIx707 (Reply 38):
This thing should have gotten a major check 6 months ago.. no word on when it'll get it?

I have been wondering about this myself ..  scratchchin  I've yet to find anyone who has access to a MX schedule for that Machine. There are only so many hours the thing can fly before a MX check MUST occur ..

chris78cpr

Sun May 22, 2005 2:02 am

Im off to AMS shooting on june 1st/2nd! Can anyone confirm what time CO's flights operate into and out of AMS. I'd like to see them, would be extra special if it was PM!

Chris
5D2/7D/1D2(soon to be a 1Dx) 17-40L/24-105L/70-200F2.8L/100-400L/24F1.4LII/50F1.2L/85F1.2LII

iahcsr

Sun May 22, 2005 3:30 am

June1 CO 102 EWRAMS 0700hrs CO103 AMSEWR 0920
70 EWRAMS 0815 CO71 AMSEWR 1335
46 IAHAMS 1155 CO47 AMSIAH 1540
June 2 Same as above plus one additional..
58 IAHAMS 0820 59 AMSIAH 0950

All are 762s or 764s .. Sorry no 777s  brokenheart 

As for PM..

5/21 ........ EWR 90 TLV
5/23 EWR 9 NRT

futureuapilot

Sun May 22, 2005 4:51 am

EWR -NRT on my birthday! I was hoping for it to be at IAH, but that's alright!

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 39):
There are only so many hours the thing can fly before a MX check MUST occur

About how many is that?

-Sam

iahcsr

Sun May 22, 2005 3:47 pm

Sam, Why did I know you were going to ask that question??  eyebrow 
.... I, of course, haven't a clue as to the answer ...  embarrassed 
I shall see what I can find out ....

Quoting FutureUApilot (Reply 42):
EWR -NRT on my birthday! I was hoping for it to be at IAH

If it follows the normal pattern, PM will be at IAH on the 24th ...

futureuapilot

Mon May 23, 2005 5:54 am

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 43):
Sam, Why did I know you were going to ask that question??

I believe I have asked that question before, just can't remember when!
How in depth is the MX check? or maybe I should ask this in Tech/Ops...

-Sam

iahcsr

Mon May 23, 2005 6:47 am

Sam, I did find all the info you seek (and more) in the tech/ops forum.  thumbsup 
Things change when you're not looking... PM didn't go
to TLV yesterday as planned... FRA instead..
5/22 FRA 51 EWR 9 NRT
5/23 NRT 8 EWR  checkeredflag  Happy  birthday  Sam
5/24 EWR 56 CDG

A340600

Mon May 23, 2005 6:56 am

From Thursday onwards if she's at LGW I might go and see her, haven't come in contact with her for a few months now,

Sam Smile
Despite the name I am a Boeing man through and through!

SWISSER

Mon May 23, 2005 8:17 am

Quoting MIAMIx707 (Reply 38):
Quoting SWISSER (Reply 35):

Just curious, what kind? plastic kits, wooden models?

"Upgraded" plastic kits, wich means accurate dimensions and every detail found on the real bird, all in scale 1/144.
The Max model even recieves real home made fan blades according to GE plans!
Please advice that It is not allowed to discuss models on this forum, if you require more info about the PM model or if you have a wanted project, you can contact me anytime!

iahcsr

Tue May 24, 2005 3:57 am

So much for CDG..
5/23 NRT 8 EWR 90 TLV
5/24 TLV 91 EWR  checkeredflag 
5/25 EWR 9 NRT

COFreqFlyer

Wed May 25, 2005 3:13 am

Quoting IAHcsr (Reply 48):
5/24 TLV 91 EWR

And so it seems that it's not yet left TLV back here to EWR. Rode 015 back from FRA today, who knows what a/c to IAH in a few hours. At least I'm back in-country.
The Proud Bird with the Golden Tail