laxtwin

Frequency/Equipment Between HP/US Hubs

Tue May 24, 2005 12:35 am

Do you have any predictions on what the service between the current HP and US hubs will look like?

LH423

RE: Frequency/Equipment Between HP/US Hubs

Tue May 24, 2005 12:39 am

Go to http://www.usairways.com and http://www.americawest.com and see what is flown between the two cities and, with a bit of tweaking, you'll have essentially your answer. As with most airlines's hub shuttles you can probably expect to see a bit of additional frequency and maybe some larger aircraft. For instance, definitely expect to see a larger plane on PHX/LAS-PHL for the flights that connect in with the PHL international bank. Otherwise, I doubt if too much will change.

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

ERJ170

Tue May 24, 2005 12:57 am

I would expect to see CLT-PHX/LAS to increase service with larger aircraft also.. for those Caribbean/European flights..
Aiming High and going far..

HNL

Tue May 24, 2005 9:57 am

Looking into my crystal ball - watch for a slow transfer of aircraft off the west coast, to be replaced by trans cons from PHL and CLT.....

Oh wait I was looking at the history books.  rotfl   rotfl 
HNL - There's no place like it!

flyboyaz

Tue May 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Quoting HNL (Reply 3):
Looking into my crystal ball - watch for a slow transfer of aircraft off the west coast, to be replaced by trans cons from PHL and CLT.....

Hahaha...well in this case it would probably be the other way around eh? LOL.

Seriously though. I have a feeling once the they finish the integration in a couple of years, there will probably be more 757s filtered out west. Probably in the form of hub to hub flights. The HP operation could use some more. Until then however, each airline's planes will have to stay in and out of their respective bases.
Catch a ride on a smile!