IslipWN
Topic Author

Question About Multi-city Booking On DL's Website

Fri May 27, 2005 7:29 am

Hello, I just have a quick question about the multi-city booking feature on DL's website.

I used the multi-city feature for JFK-CVG, and than CVG-ATL-ORF, all for a one way trip. I was wondering if it will print out all of my boarding passes for me or will I have to go back to check-in at CVG for the CVG-ATL-ORF flights. In an easier way, will it think I'm booking it as a round trip? (JFK-CVG;CVG-ATL-ORF) OR will it think I'm booking all one way? (JFK-CVG-ATL-ORF)

Thanks,
Joe

IslipWN
Topic Author

RE: Question About Multi-city Booking On DL's Website

Fri May 27, 2005 9:33 am

Also, it was a lot cheaper doing it this way. It is only $268 for LGA-CVG-ATL-PHF in first class!

deltairlines

RE: Question About Multi-city Booking On DL's Website

Fri May 27, 2005 11:46 am

Earlier this month, I travelled on a one-way that I had booked in a fashion similar to yours: the overall itin was GSO-MCO-CVG-MHT, but I had used the multi-city option of GSO-MCO and then MCO-CVG-MHT. When I used online check-in, it printed out boarding passes for all 3 flights.

Pretty much, the general consensus is that Delta's system will allow you to print up to 3 boarding passes on the itin (or book that, for example). For example, if you tried booking say GSO-MCO-ATL-CVG-MHT, Delta.com would not accept that, as it's four flights. If you had managed to book something like this (using a third party such as Expedia, which is good for this), I believe Delta.com would only print boarding passes on the GSO-MCO, MCO-ATL and ATL-CVG legs; you'd have to get the boarding pass for CVG-MHT at the airport somewhere along the line (either at a counter, Crown Room, or even the gate).

Jeff

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos