So I thought I'd share what information I had and get some speculation from you guys as to what may come of it. (Most of the information I have regards an airline and a time, but not a specific aircraft they were shown/pitched. Though one of the airlines is specific.)
- Qantas was here in January (772LR or 747Advanced?), as was EVA (747Advanced I think).
- EVA was here again in March (a 2nd pitch, shows more serious interest to me), as well as Emirates (772LR).
- Cathay Pacific and Lufthansa were here in April.
- The 747Advanced Freighter and the 777F were pitched to unnamed airlines in February, and again in May, though this presentation was in Dubai. (The location of the May meeting tends to tell us something I think.
Finally, and the most interesting piece, at least to me:
- The 747Advanced was specifically shown to Singapore (SQ) in May.
So what do you guys make of all these confirmed airline visits to the Big B?