airportmanager

Argentinian Soccer Team Charter...

Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:30 am

Hey Guys

I wanted to ask all of you for some help. On Saturday Ecuador, will play Argentina for the final classifications to the World Cup. As I have been told, Argentina Soccer team usual fly a charter for their games, and in this case im pretty sure its a charter as well since they have to do a 1 day stop at GYE and then fly to UIO 2 hours before the match so they wont be affected by the altitude.

I was wondering if any one can tell me what plane they will be flying? There are many speculations, as it to be a:

707 Argentina Air Force
MD-83 Aerolineas Ar...
737 Aerolineas Ar..
722 Aerosur

I know they are doing EZE-SANTA CRUZ-GYE-UIO.

So, if any one would be so kind as to help me, id be thankfull. Thanks in Advance

Stefano

EZEIZA

RE: Argentinian Soccer Team Charter...

Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:22 pm

Hola Stefano,

I don't know if they will use the same, but a couple of weeks ago River played in Ecuador against LDU de Quito and they chartered a 727. However all I saw was a quick tv shot so I could not see reg or livery, but from far away it seemed all white.

saludos y suerte en el partido!
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...