airportmanager

Argentinian Soccer Team Charter...

Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:30 am

Hey Guys

I wanted to ask all of you for some help. On Saturday Ecuador, will play Argentina for the final classifications to the World Cup. As I have been told, Argentina Soccer team usual fly a charter for their games, and in this case im pretty sure its a charter as well since they have to do a 1 day stop at GYE and then fly to UIO 2 hours before the match so they wont be affected by the altitude.

I was wondering if any one can tell me what plane they will be flying? There are many speculations, as it to be a:

707 Argentina Air Force
MD-83 Aerolineas Ar...
737 Aerolineas Ar..
722 Aerosur

I know they are doing EZE-SANTA CRUZ-GYE-UIO.

So, if any one would be so kind as to help me, id be thankfull. Thanks in Advance

Stefano

EZEIZA

RE: Argentinian Soccer Team Charter...

Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:22 pm

Hola Stefano,

I don't know if they will use the same, but a couple of weeks ago River played in Ecuador against LDU de Quito and they chartered a 727. However all I saw was a quick tv shot so I could not see reg or livery, but from far away it seemed all white.

saludos y suerte en el partido!
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 777222LR, 815Oceanic, airjamaica, avi8, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Bobloblaw, BrianDromey, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], hinckley, Lerno1, lvs, manicottiK, outbackair, Paolo92, RangerOne, smokeybandit, StTim, timboflier215, User001, vv701, ZeeZoo and 14 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos