MGASJO
Topic Author

Southwest Uniform

Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:27 pm

First of all forgive me if this topic has been discussed before, I did a search and couldn't find anything similar.

Being an OPS / Counter agent for the biggest airline in the world (AA) in a very small station (MGA) I only get to see just a couple of airlines come and go (CO, CM, TA). And since whenever I fly to the US I mainly use AA's hubs (MIA, DFW) which are not served by Southwest at all I haven't had the chance to see their uniforms; until I had the first encounter on a recent trip to SLC.
I saw the Flight Crew with a very standard uniform and a very nice US flag tie; when it was time for the F/A's I saw a couple wearing kakhis shorts and a purple polo shirt; at first I thought "Man, what a relaxed-loose-non-stressed kinda uniform!" (Having a dress code as tight as AA's that makes you wear a tie when you have contact with passengers and all I thought about the times when I didn't want to wear a tie but I HAD to!)
After careful consideration I remembered that the main reason F/A's are onboard is to ensure the safety of all the passengers, and I always awe to the fact that a 757 crew is able to deplane a full flight (188 pax in AA's fleet, in under 30 seconds -could be less than that, feel free to correct me- using only half the exits in an orderly way!). I am not trying to diminish Southwest training for F/A's; I am pretty sure they do an excellent job just like a "full service" airline like AA, but there is a small "professionalism" kinda issue that made me write this topic (and this is very personal opinion, and by all means, feel free to share your own as well). I think that even though I know all crews have to have the same training required by the FAA, I would almost feel 99.9% more secure taking directions on a emergency situation that required an evacuation from someone who is dressing more professional than me, than someone that looks that was going to a beach party but instead got called to take a flight! Once again, I don't want to turn this into a AA crew vs. Southwest crew; I would just like to read what you think.

Allan
C208B

FlyingTexan

RE: Southwest Uniform

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Yea, Southwest FAs dress like Kinko’s staff. But their profit sharing accounts are a lot prettier.

Casual dress, shorts, etc is fine!

Quoting MGASJO (Thread starter):
I would almost feel 99.9% more secure taking directions on a emergency situation that required an evacuation from someone who is dressing more professional than me

In the event of an emergency evacuation, a strict dress code will be the furthest thing from your mind.
"Wouldn't your boss like to fly home nonstop at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon?" -Airline Exec to Congressional Staffer

Type-Rated

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:02 pm

The "professionalism" is in the attitude, not necessarily the clothing. The ties that the SW pilots wear came after 9/11, I believe. They make a patriotic statement. Other than the tie, the pilots uniform are pretty much standard issue.
The F/A's outfits DO remind me of "camp counselors", young people who are in charge of children and young adults at summer camp. You usually only see the shorts in the summer season. I think the keyword here is comfort for the employee. Those WN F/A's certainly hustle, and I think that those uniforms keep them more comfortable in less than ideal conditions, plus they are easy to maintain on short turnarounds.
The only time I thought shorts were not becoming to an F/A on WN was when this male F/A was wearing them and he had the most ungodly hairy legs I have ever seen on anyone! I thought he was part gorilla.
Fly North Central Airlines..The route of the Northliners!

OPNLguy

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:03 pm

>>>In the event of an emergency evacuation, a strict dress code will be the furthest thing from your mind.

I couldn't have said that better had I tried...  Smile
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

drewwright

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:07 pm

That is an interesting question you pose. In my opinion, the uniform does not determine the level of professionalism...it is the flight attendant that determines his own level of professionalism. In an emergency, I doubt the passengers will care what their f/a is wearing and will simply be concerned with a safe outcome.
Regardless of the uniform, you will find varying levels of professionalism among US flight attendants. On the whole, though, I think you will be safe on any airline you fly in the US.

2H4

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:35 pm

Quoting FlyingTexan (Reply 1):
In the event of an emergency evacuation, a strict dress code will be the furthest thing from your mind.

I bet a strict dress code won't be the furthest thing from a F/A's minds as they rocket their way down the evacuation slides, melting thin nylon fabric and fusing it to their skin.

Not that shorts are any better....but I dare say more durable, less restrictive clothing may actually help a F/A do his/her job.

Thoughts from those who do it for a living (and know better than I do)?

2H4

Intentionally Left Blank

Cactus739

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:56 pm

1. Undo seat belt.
2. Form an orderly line.
3. Move quickly toward exit.
4. At the door, comment to the flight attendant you don't think polos and shorts are acceptable attire.
5. Jump down slide and move away from the airplane.

It might be the second to last thing.
You can't fix stupid.... - Ron White

Lemurs

Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:14 pm

Don't dismiss the psychological effects of uniforms and dress codes. They've existed to communicate purpose since the dawn of civilization for a reason. People respond to them, and know what they mean. I am very anti-uniform myself, and could really care less for the most part, but that does not reflect the way most of the world sees things. Most people who put their lives into the hands of others expect a level of professionalism, and a subset of those same people equate a certain type of dress and/or uniform with professionalism.

Fair or unfair, some people are uncomfortable with overly casual uniforms. Like I said, I'm not one of them, but it never surprises me when people express this sentiment.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those that don't.

N1120A

Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:56 pm

I saw the Flight Crew with a very standard uniform and a very nice US flag tie

Not all WN pilots wear the flag tie, it is optional to the best of my knowledge. They also get leather bomber jackets if they so chose
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

qqflyboy

Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:19 pm

Flight attendants at AA have been pushing for a uniform refresher the past two years, especially since the job has changed. No longer do we differentiate ourselves from the LCCs, other then to promote AAdvantage, our world-wide network and Admiral's Clubs as selling points over the LCCs. We've been looking for a professional, but more relaxed image that would more accurately reflect the product.

A committee was formed last year to begin looking at updating the FA uniform, and every AA uniform for that matter. The company is ultimately looking at saving money, and a new uniform, although it has a high introduction cost, can actually save money over time.

The flight attendants are looking for a blue colored shirt, instead of white, which have longer lasting wear since stains aren't as prevalent as they are on white, and the men have been looking at getting rid of ties, but maybe adding an optional vest. Ties would probably remain, as they should, for premium international service, like Asia, South America and Europe. If and when we get a new uniform it is likely to be a refresher of what we've got instead of a whole new look. I'd be pleased with either. The committee looking into the changes is still in its infancy, and the company has yet to designate any money to actually begin looking at designs, wear testing and cost analysis. The uniform will change, if only slightly, but don't hold your breath. I'm guessing sometime in 2007.
The views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect my employer’s views.

N1120A

Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:34 pm

I think B6 has the best combination, where you get men in nice slacks and button ups, no tie, and women in cool blue outfits. They just look very stylish and casual. WN's F/As, IMHO, are dressed horribly. From my experience of seeing a very attractive WN F/A in various outfits and various stages of dress/undress, I can tell you the uniform does absolutely nothing for them.

atrude777

Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:52 pm

Think of it as this, yes it is for comfort as many have said. Wearing shorts, a shirt with a Southwest logo to signify "uniform". I like it, its cool, casual, and comforting.

I read this in NUTS!. A group of WN F/A wearing shorts and such got off the plane in PHX, and met the airport shuttle. They met a crew of AA F/A who were wearing, long sleeved shirts, with long pants, that were dark blue, socks, and a small tie for the women, and large for the guys. The AA F/A said where do you work? I absolutely love your uniform, we are burning up in here, and you guys are so relaxed and comfortable!!. The WN F/A Responded, "Southwest Airlines!"

I don't base proffesionalism on the dress. I base it on the actual act of themselves, I understand WN'S motto of having fun, but you can be damn sure if an emergency arises on a WN Flight, they will stop all "foolishness" and "jokes" and such and immediatly help the passengers, as you gusy also state, their concern and foremost number one concern, is safety.
Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

luv2fly

Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:57 pm

Atrude777

I have to agree totally with what you said.
You can cut the irony with a knife

flyAUA

Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:06 pm

I know that some people do not agree with the casual dress style of some low cost carriers because this looks "unprofessional" etc... but in my opinion this is completely irrelevant if at the end of the day they are doing their job properly and efficiently. Besides, dressing up is not confortable and I am sure when you feel more comfortable with what you wear, you can do your job better. There are many airlines out there with unprofessional, ugly, or tacky uniforms, but who cares!?

Look at AUA! Their uniform (apart from the shirt and tie/scarf) is completely RED!!! I remember some of my female colleagues being attacked by F/As - morally - because they were allowed to wear skin coloured tights where as the cabin crew had to wear red tights... rediculous!
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

goingboeing

Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:59 pm

Seems to me that in the event of an emergency, someone in shorts and tennis shoes would be "less restricted" to evacuate the plane.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 10):
From my experience of seeing a very attractive WN F/A in various outfits and various stages of dress/undress, I can tell you the uniform does absolutely nothing for them.

Too bad you weren't around in the days of hot pants and go-go boots...

flyAUA

Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:18 am

Quoting Goingboeing (Reply 14):

Just fly Hooters  rotfl 
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

aa757first

Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:30 am

and I always awe to the fact that a 757 crew is able to deplane a full flight (188 pax in AA's fleet, in under 30 seconds -could be less than that, feel free to correct me- using only half the exits in an orderly way!

188 passengers under 90 seconds using 75% of the exits.

Seems to me that in the event of an emergency, someone in shorts and tennis shoes would be "less restricted" to evacuate the plane.

Actually, I read the report on J9-597 (not the Everglades one), where an engine and an uncontrolled engine failure. The NTSB actually discouraged against shorts on flight attendants, as the evacuation slides wreak havoc on their legs.

Quoting 2H4 (Reply 5):

I bet a strict dress code won't be the furthest thing from a F/A's minds as they rocket their way down the evacuation slides, melting thin nylon fabric and fusing it to their skin.

Flight attendants are supposed to remove nylons before evacuating. Remember, most evacuations are somewhat planed, or at least it seems that way.

AAndrew

boeingfever777

Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:48 am

I am pretty sure they do an excellent job just like a "full service" airline like AA, but there is a small "professionalism" kinda issue that made me write this topic

"full service airline?" and what would you call WN if they are not a full service airline? Many fortune 500 companies sport casual dress-code like WN. As for the topic and poster sounds like they are trying to start a war AA vs WN. Who cares about the dress-code at Southwest? They make {$} and offer a good/affordable service.
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre.

luv2fly

Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:05 am

Compared to what the majors now call service I would say WN offers a product equal or better in terms of on board service.

atrude777

Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:37 am

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 18):
Compared to what the majors now call service I would say WN offers a product equal or better in terms of on board service.

Oh Absolutely, not a doubt.

I called AA to get some fare service on a flight..I had to go through 7 different voice messages to get a reservation agent, then was on hold for 10 minutes. Then finally someone answered, and I was finally done in 15 minutes.

I called Southwest, they answered within 6 seconds, I talked to a live agent the whole time, she was very cheerful and was very helpfull, and funny too! Then I got the information and I was done in 3 minutes.

I booked Southwest Airlines immediatly online. I could tell just by the phone experience I would have another great flight. I am flying WN STL-PHX by the way in July. and I plan to do a few more trips with them. Sure I should be building my miles with AA but I want to be able to fly and have FUN! Southwest does this for me.

In regards to uniform, I just don't know how AA can stand them, and I am sure they can't. WN they look like they have so much fun and the happiness is quite contageous! Now I am getting a bit to far..Have fun folks!
Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

luvfa

Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:21 am

Back in the early 90's I believe, ( I'm not sure I did not work here at the time); the FA's had two types of uniforms: Business attire for during the week and what the company called "Funware" ,(the uniforms we currently wear),for the weekends. I guess they believed having different types of uniforms helped make the business and leisure travelers both feel comfortable. I guess the response from both our customers and our employees helped determine the which one we kept. I for one enjoy the casual feel. When I'm cleaning the airplane during one of our heralded 20 minute turns, or serving a full beverage service to 137 customers on a 20 minute flight; the less restricted the uniform the better I can work. Our uniform is very flexible in that you can dress it up if you like. We offer an optional tie as well as a blazer that can nicely accessorize our white poplin shirts. The company also has a belief that "casual does not mean sloppy". However it is up to the individual to take some pride in the uniform!

MGASJO
Topic Author

Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:33 am

Quoting QQflyboy (Reply 9):
The flight attendants are looking for a blue colored shirt, instead of white,

Do you know anything about ground personnel's uniforms?
C208B

MGASJO
Topic Author

Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:58 am

Quoting OPNLguy (Reply 3):
>>>In the event of an emergency evacuation, a strict dress code will be the furthest thing from your mind.

I have never been on any type of emergency situation flying (knock on wood!), but I do know that the human mind under stress and pressure may play funny tricks on you  scared  ; being that a person may feel in need of a responsible figure to reassure that if you do what he/she tells you to do properly, everything will be OK. Now, I as an airline employee know that F/A's have a strict training and they know what to do in a emergency situation (regardless if they are wearing a suit or shorts); but some people (I can put my 92 year old grandma as an example) would have a hard time relating responsible with shorts and purple shirts. No disrespect at all; believe me, whenever I have to go to the ramp and fuel a flight with the tropical sun of MGA burning like hell at 105 degrees  melting , I will love to be in shorts and polo shirts -or  butthead  naked  yes - instead of my pants and tie. Anyway, thanks for all your replies.
C208B

rwsea

Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:09 am

Speaking of uniforms, are DL's staff using the new ones yet? I flew DL for the first time last week in a couple of years, and thought the uniforms were pretty good (but I'm not sure if these are the new ones or the old ones). They were gray with french blue shirts underneath, and the wavy colored ties.

SWA TPA

Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:39 am

The uniforms do nothing for us you say?
Tell me about it!  yuck 
Yes, this is me. It looks nothing like me in the face. The scan messed up any details.
The uniform makes you totally shapeless!!!

SWA TPA
I believe I can fly.....

AirWillie6475

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:04 am

"Compared to what the majors now call service I would say WN offers a product equal or better in terms of on board service."

I completely disagree 100% and you don't say how you came to that conclusion.

As far as the question goes, WN uniforms are better because they allow the FA to move a little more freely. On the other hand, they look horrible. The other WN flight I had the male F/A literally had a jacket over what looked like to be a t-shirt. It looks very bad. It's amazing how ignorant WNs motto is. We already know that you are a good airline to fly on, and layed back, you don't have to prove it to us anymore, get with the program, look professional.

vsmike

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:08 am

SWA TPA-

*cat call* whistle...
Woo Hoo!

VSM  bouncy 
Skyteam. Caring More About Me.

B744F

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:08 am

Why does it matter how you look? Is it that important?? Why???? "Professional"? It's just an airline!!! Not a bank or a law firm

luv2fly

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:15 am

Quoting AirWillie6475 (Reply 25):

Fly NW and no pretzels even, how is that for service or lack there of.

SWA TPA

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:30 am

Oooooh......
I just noticed. I kinda resemble Erkle with my shorts all hiked up  dopey  ! Man I dislike our uniforms!!!!!!  grumpy 

SWA TPA
I believe I can fly.....

N1120A

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:59 am

I was around in the days of PSA, however Big grin

Because they are right about it. WN offers more in the way of free onboard food service than every legacy carrier except CO on over 3 hour flights and UA on p.s. service. WN also has a better seat pitch than every single legacy carrier in Y

FlyingTexan

Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:15 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 30):

Because they are right about it. WN offers more in the way of free onboard food service than every legacy carrier except CO on over 3 hour flights and UA on p.s. service.

Compared to what you get on others, SWA offers a feast.

I can’t even believe some think ‘dressing professionally’ makes a difference to those flying Amarillo-Phoenix.

grumpy 
"Wouldn't your boss like to fly home nonstop at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon?" -Airline Exec to Congressional Staffer

luv2fly

Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:16 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 30):
N1120A

Thanks for pointing out the obvious! Funny how the tables have turned!

aa757first

Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:50 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 27):
Why does it matter how you look? Is it that important?? Why???? "Professional"? It's just an airline!!! Not a bank or a law firm

I personally think that all employees should be able to show to up to work in really baggy sweat pants and loose tee shirts. I mean, who cares if you look "professional"? Some people just have a little bit of pride in themselves...

Quoting RwSEA (Reply 23):
Speaking of uniforms, are DL's staff using the new ones yet? I flew DL for the first time last week in a couple of years, and thought the uniforms were pretty good (but I'm not sure if these are the new ones or the old ones). They were gray with french blue shirts underneath, and the wavy colored ties.

Those are old.

AAndrew

DeltaGuy

Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:09 pm

I was going through security the other day at JAX, was behind a WN FA...had to do a double take, about the only thing that made her look like she was a Southwest FA was the logo on her shirt and her badges...otherwise, I woulda thought she was a zookeeper, or a kinkos worker lol.

I think a professional uniform leads to a professional image in the air. Hope WN never takes away the pilot's leather flight jackets, those do look pretty sharp!

DeltaGuy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

FlyingTexan

Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:49 am

Relaxed, casual dress is a benefit. The pilots are the only ones at SWA required to wear ties. I’d imagine some of their senior execs do so when getting crucified attending meetings with the FAA or when Unkie Herb is up in DC.

B744F

Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:59 am

Quoting Aa757first (Reply 33):
I personally think that all employees should be able to show to up to work in really baggy sweat pants and loose tee shirts. I mean, who cares if you look "professional"? Some people just have a little bit of pride in themselves...

A little bit of pride? I think you mistake shallow for pride

2H4

Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:24 am

Quoting Aa757first (Reply 16):
Flight attendants are supposed to remove nylons before evacuating.

Wow, I had no idea. If seeing a flight attendant stripping out of their clothes right before an evacuation doesn't mess with passenger's minds, I don't know what would.

biggrin 

2H4

Intentionally Left Blank

goingboeing

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:22 am

Quoting 2H4 (Reply 37):

Wow, I had no idea. If seeing a flight attendant stripping out of their clothes right before an evacuation doesn't mess with passenger's minds, I don't know what would.

You know, THAT has the potential for some great IFE!

flymia

Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:54 am

I absolutely HATE WNs FA uniforms in shorts. These are FAs wearing shorts, it just does not seem professional, imagine if a pilot came in with some shorts and a shirt. It just does not seem right and it really reminds you what airline you are flying. I am sure they are great crews ( I never flown WN) But I cant stand seeing what some of air travel has come to these days. Imagine seeing a WN flight Crew walking by you have the Pilots in there normal clothes but than three FAs in Shorts and a shirt. I cant really imagine it.
Just like when a police Officer has shorts on. You see it a lot from Miami Beach Police Officers. I know some of them are bike police and need to have shorts, but it just does not seem right.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

N1120A

Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:34 pm

Quoting Aa757first (Reply 16):
as the evacuation slides wreak havoc on their legs.

So would the gators

Quoting FlyMIA (Reply 39):
These are FAs wearing shorts, it just does not seem professional,

They have pants to wear too

I absolutely HATE WNs FA uniforms in shorts.

A little strong emotion there for such a topic, no?

garnetpalmetto

Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:13 pm

These are FAs wearing shorts, it just does not seem professional

Trust me when I've said the WN crews I encountered on my recent trip to MSY were without a doubt THE most professional flight crews I've ever encountered. I'd rather have a WN F/A wearing shorts than some surly legacy F/A wearing a uniform. Professionalism is about more than just the outer trappings, but is also a state of mind that exists no matter what uniform or what uniform variation you're in.
South Carolina - too small to be its own country, too big to be a mental asylum.

JMV

Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:39 pm

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain
Google begins where my brain ends! ©

mtnmanmakalu

Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:05 pm

As a former SWA F/A and a current "Legacy" F/A, I can say that I like the dress shirt and tie better for an F/A uniform- I'm not saying that it is always more comfortable, but I feel that it "looks" more professional, in my opinion. If I had to look up to somebody for direction, I think I would mentally respect the more professionally dressed person and listen to their commands and direction easier than somebody dressed in shorts and a polo shirt... That is my opinion after working around both sides and I am in no way saying this as to suggest there are not many, many professional F/A's out there wearing ALL types of uniforms...
I, personally, did not wear the shorts much at SWA, as my legs got beat up on the seats going up and down the aisles. And, I have also seen many SWA F/A's that should not be wearing those shorts and showing their legs ANYTIME!!!!

mtnman  Wink
I do, I don't, whatever.......

FI642

Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:42 am

Yesterday I was in the New WN terminal @ BWI. There was a WN flight attendant in shorts, and a [blue with a design on it] T-shirt. If she hadn't had her crew bags with her I wouldn't have known she was crew.

My point is that we are instructed to obey "uniformed crew members" during flight (Federal offense to interfere with one), and they are there for a safe evacuation should there be an emergency.

There is NO WAY folks would recognize someone like this a crew member. Face it folks don't pay attention during the demo. So they don't know who their crew is.

I fully agree with the relaxed uniform at WN. I don't agree with looking TOO casual.
737MAX, Cool Planes for the Worlds Coolest Airline.

RICARIZA

Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:49 am

I agree 100%, but besides the situation of emergency, the well dressed flight attendants definitely improves the image of the airline.

Take an example of AV's "Ruana Roja" (Red poncho). It is an emblem of the Airline that was rescued by its current owners.

I miss ACES, I am proud of AVIANCA & I am loyal to AMERICAN

FlyingTexan

Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:59 am

Quoting RICARIZA (Reply 45):
the well dressed flight attendants definitely improves the image of the airline.

One can use similarly shallow logic* to conclude casual dress code = prestigious profit sharing account. Image isn’t everything.

Quoting RICARIZA (Reply 45):
Take an example of AV's "Ruana Roja" (Red poncho).

Looks like Martha Stewart getting out of jail.

Edit: not necessarily your logic but the notion that one only listens to Brooks Bothers clad cabin crew when the sh!t is hitting the fan…

[Edited 2005-06-09 20:04:03]

RICARIZA

Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:03 am

Quoting FlyingTexan (Reply 46):
Looks like Martha Stewart getting out of jail.

I have to admit that it was a pretty funny remark.. I am still laughing..

No really, it looks really distinguished on the women flight attendants.
I miss ACES, I am proud of AVIANCA & I am loyal to AMERICAN

garnetpalmetto

Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:04 am

Quoting FlyingTexan (Reply 46):
One can use similarly shallow logic* to conclude casual dress code = prestigious profit sharing account. Image isn’t everything.

Let me spring board off FT's point here. Ever think that maybe one of the reasons that some airlines are in financial problems is that they blow money on these designer F/A uniforms that they're going to change within 5 years anyway?
South Carolina - too small to be its own country, too big to be a mental asylum.

malaysia

Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:19 am

Well Nok Air is far worse than Southwest in Uniforms, they all look like DHL drivers including the Pilots, they go by polo shirts with simple black lines embroidered on the sleeve side denoting F/O and Captain. the rest just wear all kinds of jeans and yellow polo shirts. The wear any type of jeans with
a provided canary yellow polo shirt seems a bit cheap, but hey its Thailand.
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens